For Zumba lover, this is Zumba Cafe that you must pay a visit. A combination of Cafe and Zumba classes.
On that day I was slightly late because I do have a magazine shoot in Kepong. Somehow I feel to be in front of the magazine is much fun compare to being at the back of the camera. My friend, Jiun Wai does help me to take some photos of the Tanah Aina Cafe food review.
For those who want to follow my fitness update, you may want to check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Feeqsays / http://instagram.com/feeqsays or follow my hashtag #FitnessWithFeeqsays #Feeqsays
YG BERBHG PUAN SRI TO’ PUAN DATUK SHARIFFA SABRINA SYED AKIL
Born and raised in Penang, Yg Berbhg Puan Sri Sabrina received her early education in St George’s, Penang. Growing up, she spent a lot of time with nature, trekking the jungle and waterfalls. She owns Tanah Aina Resorts, a group of exclusive eco resorts located in Pahang and Johor. Puan Sri is also the President of the Women’s Sports and Fitness Foundation Malaysia and is Patron of Pusat Anak Permata Negara Raub, Pahang. She holds a black belt in taekwando and is also a certified Chef in Patisserie.
Zumba, the Latin-based dance class that has people shaking their booties into better shape around the world, has added a new level to the Zumba fitness program: Zumba Toning. The toning classes use Zumba Toning Sticks to combine the high-energy aerobic flair of regular Zumba with strength training and body sculpting, creating a whole-new kind of dance-fitness party.
To be fit and healthy you need to be physically active. Regular physical activity can help protect you from serious diseases such as obesity, heart disease, cancer, mental illness, diabetes and arthritis. Riding your bicycle regularly is one of the best ways to reduce your risk of health problems associated with a sedentary lifestyle.
The health benefits of regular cycling include:
– increased cardiovascular fitness.
– increased muscle strength and flexibility.
– improved joint mobility.
– decreased stress levels.
– improved posture and coordination.
– strengthened bones.
– decreased body fat levels.
– prevention or management of disease.
– reduced anxiety and depression.
Advantages to Using a Treadmill
– The treadmill is a relatively easy piece of exercise equipment to use.
– The treadmill has a predictable surface that is much easier to negotiate than sidewalks, curbs or trails and the risk of tripping is reduced.
– All aspects of the workout can be controlled by the user: speed, incline, warm up period, cool down period, and energy spend.
– Generally, users can design custom programs to fit the time they have to exercise.
– Multiple users can use the same equipment without adjusting the structure.
– Some treadmills have special features such as step counters and heart rate monitors so fitness progress can be tracked.
– Running on a treadmill generally burns calories faster than most other forms of in-home exercise, such as biking.
They’re particularly good for stretching and aiding in the performance of dynamic moves. They can also be used for basic abdominal exercises, low-impact aerobic exercise and strength training workouts.