Terms & condition:
1) Share this promo (set public).
2) Studio use must before 30th April 2017.
3) Available for Studio PJ (B) & Studio Cheras.
4) Student must show their ID card
5) Maximum of 3 hours per slot / customer only. Additional hour will be charge based on normal / member rate.
6) White Studio Malaysia reserves the right to cancel the promotion at anytime.
For booking or any inquiries; whatsaap us at +60166664034 or PM us.
Grab, the leading ride-hailing platform in Southeast Asia, today announced the regional launch of GrabShare, the company’s first on-demand commercial carpooling service with its introduction in Malaysia and the Philippines.
With GrabShare, passenger demand for rides can be met more efficiently with the existing car supply which helps to play a role in reducing traffic congestion.
In return, passengers enjoy cheaper rides with minimal detours, while drivers earn more by completing two bookings in one trip.
- Cheaper fares
- GrabShare fares are priced up to 30 percent cheaper than GrabCar Economy fares. Fares are fixed and displayed upfront. With Grab’s dynamic pricing model that balances supply and demand, passengers enjoy cheaper rides during non-peak hours when more available drivers are on the road.
- In the spirit of sharing, passengers can travel together a friend. To keep the ride comfortable for all, passengers can only bring one other friend per GrabShare booking.
- Passengers can expect no more than two stops before reaching their destinations. This ensures everyone reaches their locations fast for less. Drivers will wait up to three minutes for each passenger at pick-ups.
- Passengers can book a GrabShare ride on-demand from anywhere, at any time and enjoy socialising with fellow commuters on the ride.
- Grab’s Group Personal Accident Insurance covers all passengers in the event of an accident. The total personal accident benefits for the driver or passengers can be up to USD10K per person in Malaysia. (Each incident will be evaluated individually by the insurance providers and coverage amount differs across markets.)
Benefits of GrabShare to drivers include:
- Higher earnings
- Drivers can complete two different passenger bookings in one ride to receive higher combined fares with every GrabShare trip.
- Every GrabShare match is designed to minimise additional distance travelled, reducing fuel consumption and time spent on a GrabShare trip.
The first Malaysian to be nominated for the FIFA Puskás Award has claimed the prize, with Mohd Faiz Subri’s remarkable swerving free kick emerging as the best goal of the year after millions of votes on FIFA.com from fans across the world.
Nobody in the Bandaraya Pulau Pinang Stadium could have imagined the trajectory of the ball as Subri stepped up to take the set-piece some distance away from goal, far over to the left-hand side of the pitch. The diminutive No13, a prolific scorer in the Malaysian Super League, hammered his effort goalwards, producing a swerve so wicked that goalkeeper Mohd Nasril Nourdin stood no chance.
The breath-taking strike earned the Malaysian forward the 2016 FIFA Puskás Award, with Brazilian Marlone in second place and Venezuelan Daniuska Rodriguez in third. Subri becomes the latest player to collect this award after Cristiano Ronaldo (2009), Hamit Altintop (2010), Neymar (2011), Miroslav Stoch (2012), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (2013), James Rodriguez (2014) and Wendell Lira (2015).