iTalk Whoa is a Unified Messaging and Convergence platform providing single-point-access to Messaging & Collaboration systems. iTalk Whoa provides and interface that enables users to synchronize all the email accounts, social networking sites to enable them to connect, communicate and collaborate with their families and friends.
I was an internet freak where I can’t live without it. Social network application is the most application that I use such as Hotmail, Gmail, Lowyat.net, Facebook, Blog, Twitter, etc. Guess what? I use it 24 hours and it’s make my life a little bit difficult since there’s have a lot of application need to use at the same time.
If you guys face difficult things like me, do not worry, Thanks to TM where they come out with the new service *heart* I can “Talk” with all my friends through email and networking site. In other words, by only use iTalk I can get contact with my friends. Why not? You can email, SMS, make calls, connect with instant messaging and even read your favorite news through just one portal.
Not enough? Come see by ur own eyes XD
Check out iTalk Whoa! now!
• Standards-based webmail server
• Enable different webmails been view in one portal
• Integrates with major webmail services such as MSN, Yahoo! and Gmail
• Integrates with standards compliant corporate email servers
• Real-time true push of emails & attachments
• Works with IMAP, POP3, Exchange Servers and other standard protocols
• RSS allows to have a quick update on favorite news/ movies/ etc
• Enable email been push to mobile
• Real-time true push of emails & attachments
• Works with any mobile device without the need of a local client
• Has the potential to address the entire mobile phone user base in the corporate and consumer markets
Calendar & Task
• Provides powerful features that help users in organizing appointment, events, scheduling and tasks, amongst others
• Unique features with the added advantage of being a full web-based application
• Easy for users to manage their scheduling and appointments
• Capability to assign calendar information and create tasks to be shared with other users within their desktop or mobile workspace
Instant Messaging (IM)
• Full collaboration and communication solution
• Enable multiple Chat servers integrate into one IM Chat
• Provides an internal shared-space for collaboration with integrated tools such as IM Chat
• Capable of Desktop-Desktop, Desktop-Mobile collaboration
• No need for external service providers or, when required, capable of drawing in a large number of third-party providers into an aggregated platform for cross communication
• Enable users to communicate from PC with the lowest calling rate
• Enable users to send web sms from portal
• Users can send sms to any phone (local mobile/international mobile/fixed sms)
• Provides synchronization of data between desktop applications, mobile devices and vice-versa
• Synchronization includes emails, contacts, calendar, notes, to-do lists, messages
• Mobility & Collaboration systems can now integrate seamlessly with other internal systems incl. Enterprise Applications or external web systems such as Social Networking streams
• Capable of drawing in desktop enterprise applications both legacy or new – essentially a future-proof, one-stop platform for any organization’s software solutions
• Plugged into the platform simply but securely
• Shared workspace for exchange of information and ideas independent of geographical location
• Provides virtual or physical access to a number of data assets (e.g.catalogs, websites, registries, document storage, and databases)
Social Networking Streams
• Seamless ITalk Whoa! integration with the most popular business & social networking services
• Single point access to all networks
• Easily managed within ITalk Whoa! interface
• Digital Certificates for establishing Network connection using Secure Sockets
• Layer (SSL) Protocol with end-point security management
• Stored data accessible by all users within or across security domains
• Full anti-virus, anti-spam controls
• AES encryption
• Application Certificates
• Active Directory & Group Policy with role-based administration
• Secure / Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME) encryption
Catch them with the latest new at Twitter
How to start? It’s damn easy wei XD
Just go to iTalk Whoa Website and fill up your personal detail and make sure that you have Flash Player as well.
iTalk will provide RM5 for those who 1st timer user. The moments I register there are RM5 in my account and guess what? I add another RM30 to my account.
iTalk Whoa! Call Rates are 0.10 (local) 0.15 (international). The rate is based on per minute. Charging block is 20 seconds.
How to add credit?
2: Key in your top up serial number.
3: Click on “Reload”
I tried to call my mom from Singapore but I just realized that my cute computer do not have any speaker and microphone. Will run to computer shop tomorrow to get it ^oo^
Check out iTalk Whoa now at http://www.italkwhoa.com/ for more detail!