Maroon 5 have released two multi-platinum studio albums (2002’s Songs About Jane and 2007’s It Won’t Be Soon Before Long), scored a string of hit singles (“This Love,” “She Will Be Loved,” “Harder to Breathe,” “Sunday Morning,” “Makes Me Wonder”), won three Grammy Awards, and sold 15 million albums around the world.
Now the Los Angeles quintet is back with its third-studio album, entitled Hands All Over — a killer hybrid of rock, pop, funk, and R&B, that showcases the band’s considerable strengths: buoyant, unforgettable melodies, sleek, stylish grooves, charged lyrics about turbulent relationships, and crisp, dynamic performances.
Maroon 5 is back and ready to rule the charts, and the road, once again.
29 April 2011
Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil
Terms and Conditions
– Ticket Prices above Include RM3 Ticketing Fee
– 1 ticket admits 1 person only, no sharing of seats
– Infant and Children below 6 are not allowed, children 6 and above require a ticket
– Strictly no photography, video and audio recording is allowed.
– Once tickets are sold, no exchanges or cancellations will be entertained
– Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket
Ticket detail, HERE
Maroon 5 – Misery