When? 21st september – 24th September 2016
The key objectives of MA2016 are to:
· Create awareness on emerging trends and collaboration across the startup ecosystem
· Educate the audiences on knowledge,wisdom, strategy and business tactics
· Connect startups with compatible investors and successful business leaders to stimulate startup and scalable growth
· Sharing of success/failure stories
Learn from renowned serial entrepreneurs as they share their core knowledge, wisdom, strategy and tactics in a startup’s lifecycle. Gain new perspective and discover emerging trends required to accelerate and sustain growth!
Social Enterprise Track
Gain invaluable insights from global and regional social entrepreneurs as they share their entrepreneurial journey, and educate you on essential aspects of driving a social enterprise. Sharpen your technical skills and acumen to multiply your social enterprise’s impact and performance and connect with like-minded people for continuous improvement and learning.
Startup Career fair
100+ exhibiting booths, our startup career fair allows you to explore, connect and gain access to a community of like – minded entrepreneurs and talents!
MA2016 features a unique lineup of speakers :
1) Adriana Gascoigne (CEO & founder, Girls in tech),
2) Fadzarudin Anuar (Co-founder, fashionvalet),
3) Joe Flizzow (Artist, Entrepreneur),
4) Tobias Gould (Founder & Partner, Jerry Bottle),
5) Sriram Krishnan (Head of International Growth, Tinder),
6) Novita Jong (Senior Sales lead APAC, Twitter),
7) Eric Kaduru (CEO & founder, Kad Africa),
9) Brian Wong (Founder, Kiip),
9) Vishal Harnal (Venture Partner, 500 startups),
and not to forget the appearance of celebrities-turned-entrepreneurs, Joe Flizzow and Altimet during the startup career fair.
To find out more about #MA2016, visit us at: academy.mymagic.my/ma2016 and purchase your tickets! To enjoy discount, just key in promo code when purchasing the tickets.
Follow us on twitter and Instagram for live feeds: @magic_cyberjaya
A 4-Day not to be missed startup symposium filled with hands on knowledge and skills from world renowned speakers and instructors who are experts in their fields
Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre (MaGIC) will be hosting a third symposium, MA2016. The highly anticipated and not to be missed signature event will be held in MaGIC from 21 September 2016 till 24 September 2016 with an expected crowd of 2000 participants, consisting of startups, social entrepreneurs and job seekers as well.
In addition to the entrepreneurship track, MA2016 will feature the social enterprise track whereby participants will be exposed to the same amount of knowledge and skills with the overarching objective of expanding the social enterprise ecosystem in Malaysia.
Following the success of the previous #MA2015, the key takeaway for this year’s audience is the exposure to key note speakers from successful global entrepreneurs, hands on workshops, fireside chats with mentors, ‘speed dating’ with potential investors, and on the fourth day – Asia’s largest startup career fair.