I’m not a fan of Instagram but I’m a gadget freak. Especially when it comes to photography. Sometime, I just need a simple camera with unique design. I do have a lot of friends who love lomography but somehow I could not able to have some interest on it.
I came across to my lovely friend blog post who are fashion freak 😉 and there’s something caught my attention. Check out her blog: http://hanzbr.blogspot.com/2012/06/instagram-brought-to-life.html. I believe that most of you who are using smartphone heard about Instagram right? Especially when currently it’s available in Android. I already download it but I still not yet try it out. Haha kinda busy.
So, basically it’s designed by Italian designer, De Rosa. Cool right? =)
It’s not only come with great design but also with a lot of amazing features:
– 16 GB mass storage;
– Wifi and Bluetooth;
– 4:3 touchscreen;
– 2 main lens, first for main capture, second for 3D filters, webcam applications and QR Code capturing;
– Optical zoom;
– Led Flash;
– Internal printer to make your Instagram photos real;
– Paper cartridge with Instagram Paper Sheets;
– Dedicated 4 colors ink tanks;
– InstaOs 1.0, which put together Facebook and Instagram App feature;
– Pairing with iPhone and Android App;
More info: HERE!