Looking for NEW, potential bazaar venues to further promote your brand and products?
They have absolutely just the right place for you! Located at the heart of Petaling Jaya, surrounded by fully occupied housing estates, condominiums, offices and colleges, directly visible from most major highways (LDP, SPRINT, NKVE), we at RylDesigns would love to invite you to be a part of us in this event.
Ground Floor, Tropicana City Mall (TCM)
Sheltered Outdoor Area – Beside of Bad Ass Coffee & 7-Eleven
Every Saturday & Sunday
Dec 2010, Jan 2011, Feb 2011
12noon till 10pm
RM90.00 per day
RM10.00 Discount EACH day if you rent for a whole month
2 chairs, a 3 X 3 ft. table and table cloth
Booth space allocated for each vendor is 6 X 8ft
Items you can find here:
Clothes, Accessories, Bags, Shoes, Snacks, Books, Handmade Items, Artwork, Knick Knacks, Unique Findings and many more!
I feel want to try do a business… Anybody want join me?
How to Join?
1. Vendors who have participated with them with a minimum of 2 days at I ♥ Bazaar @ Subang Parade (since Oct 2010) and new joiners of I ♥ Bazaar @ TCM will be eligible to participate in this contest.
2. Like their Facebook page – http://facebook.com/ilovebazaar.rd
3. Email us 5 photos of your best products with the subject title The I ♥ Bazaar “Win an iPad!” Contest with the following details:
How do I win?
1. Get your family and friends to LIKE our Facebook page
2. Get as many friends and family to like your submitted products
3. Gather a minimum of 2000 LIKES accumulated from the 5 photos submitted
4. The winner will be chosen based on the highest number of LIKES accumulated from the 5 photos
1. A single photo can only contain one product
2. Product photos must be photographed by yourself
Terms and Conditions
1. Voting will end at 5pm on Dec 20th 2010.
2. All uploaded photos will be the property of I ♥ Bazaar
3. The Organizers of I ♥ Bazaar reserves the rights to amend or update the terms & conditions at any time without prior notice.
4. Each participant agrees to be bounded by the Official Rules and that the decisions of the Organizers shall be final and supersedes all terms & conditions. No appeals shall be entertained.