Here’s an interesting opportunity for low traffic bloggers that just may be great writers – the opportunity to earn by contributing your original articles as well as your opinion on current news & happenings. Fooyoh is a content portal that aggregates the latest in entertainment, fashion, technology, world news and more.
Fooyoh.com is looking for contributors! Because there is too much awesomeness going on around the web, we want to publish the things you find cool. By this of course we mean things you and 70% of the nation would find cool.
Their contributor system works on a fresh and timely first come first serve basis and you’ll be paid by the amount of reads your article gets; and seeing that there’s shitloads of things to write about, we do recommend that you write fast… And fabulously.
Check out more…
Don’t despair if your article isn’t published, because it probably means someone else got to it first. Boohoo!
Here are some of the things that might make you a better a contributor:
– Writing morning posts: Write them fast, thoroughly and creatively.
– Writing night posts: Because all the cool things usually happen at night.
And you are probably more free from work, or studies.
– Reporting from the field: Believe it or not, there’s life outside of the
Internet. In fact some of the most interesting things in life happen on the
field. Video it, photograph it. Post it. It’s that easy!
– Spotting cool, hip and happening pieces: It could be viral, it could be
strange, it could be groundbreaking. And it can be published for you, by us.
– If you have an opinion about a certain issue (example: iPhone 4 antenna) you can make an assessment and review the issue. If it’s relevant to time and subject, we will publish it.* We don’t want to know about your lunch palette or how bad the jam was today, or how… well, you get the picture*
How things get approved in FOOYOH:
Although we are pretty lenient, we do require some fluency in current issues and viral stuff. You should be able to translate your idea and article into something everyone can understand. We appreciate jokes and puns in sentences, though you really won’t need to be a clown and insert one into every sentence you write.
You’ll also need some basic knowledge or experience with HTML, Flickr, the Internet, and the English language.
So if you spot amazing stories or events, put them together in an article, because every Fooyoh reader is looking for something awesome to read every day.
Write them well and you’ll get star ratings!
Before applying, we suggest you check out our Contributor system. There are tips, Q&A and help files to get you started.
Be part of Advertlets family for the happening stuff!