I don’t think that I should introduce this restaurant anymore. If you are Malaysian and do not know what is Satay Kajang or Sate Kajang, you should jump to the lake XD
Can you see how big the restaurant? 2 floor wei! By the way, this is not my 1st time came here but this is my 1st post in my blog =.=”
Sate Kajang Hj Samuri is famous and successful satay operator from Kajang. Whenever talk about satay, people will compare it with the Hj. Samuri Satay.
1. Bangunan Datuk Nazir, Kajang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
2. Bandar Baru Bangi, Kajang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
3. In front of Metro Kajang, Kajang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
4. R&R Awan Besar, Shah Alam Expressway (Kesas), Kuala Lumpur
5. R&R Kinrara, Shah Alam Expressway (Kesas), Kuala Lumpur
6. R&R Sungai Buloh Overhead Bridge Restaurant, North-South Expressway Northern Route.
7. R&R Dengkil, North-South Expressway Central Link, Selangor Darul Ehsan (Both bound)
8. R&R Elmina, Guthrie Corridor Expressway, Selangor Darul Ehsan (north bound)
9. Uptown, Damansara Utama, Selangor Darul Ehsan
10. Taipan USJ, UEP Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
11. Precinct 16, Putrajaya
12. Taman Melati, Ulu Kelang, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
13. Aked MARA, Bngunan MARA, Jalan Raja Laut, Kuala Lumpur
14. Bandar Bukit Tinggi, Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
15. Kompleks PKNS, Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan
1. Giant, Senawang, Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus
2. Jalan Pantai, Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus
3. Medan Ipoh Bestari, Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan
Normally I will go to the 2nd floor because you can see the nice scenery from there + night view of Kajang town and there’s an air conditioned section. Unfortunately on that day, they close the 2nd floor. The restaurant is really huge and clean!
Not like other satay, Sate Kajang Hj. Samuri have a bigger portion and you don’t worry about all the pesky fats and chewy bits because they remove it to make sure it’s easier for people to eat. They still use a pandan leave to put the oil on the satay which is to maintain the smell and taste of the satay + traditional methods.
Normally I won’t eat peanut sauce but I won’t miss the Hj. Samuri Peanut sauce. It’s a little bit sweet and rich with peanut that blend well. They separate the chili paste and peanut sauce. The spiciness of the peanut sauce can be adjusted according to one’s taste.
Mix the peanut sauce with chili ^^
Since I damn hungry, I ordered 2 portion of the Nasi Impit (Compressed Rice Cubs in English) that goes so well with the sauce. Nasi Impit and the cucumbers as side dishes is must have to!
Little Monkey = 25 Stick of Satay!
Chris = 30 Stick of Satay!
Edmund = 40 Stick of Satay!
8/10 for the service. Efficient & you need to queueand order. Your meal will deliver in less than 20minute even though it’s damn busy!
8/10 for the food quality and quantity of the food excellent. It is delicious, tender and tasty with their secret marinate ingredients.The combination was perfect since the peanut sauce not so spicy.
7/10 for the environment. huge restaurant and clean but difficult to get place.
Restoran Sate Kajang Hj. Samuri
Lot 1,2 & 3 Tingkat Bawah & Tingkat 1,
Bangunan Dato’ Nazir, Jalan Kelab,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
603 -8737 1853
Monday – Thursday: 10.30 am – 12.30 am
Friday: 4.00 pm – 1.00 am
Saturday – Sunday: 10.30 am – 1.00 am
P.S.: This is based on individual’s taste and liking and if there’s any other further questions about this restaurant or the food, feel free to drop a comment. Thanks!