BlackBerry had their roadshow at The Curve, Mutiara Damansara that last Saturday. Not to mention that it was a BB party as well where they have games, stage and booths all set up.
All About BlackBerry!
I heard that apparently the new blackberry is going for only RM388. How possible it is? Trust me!
I really need a new smartphone for me to done all my work. So, this is something worth knowing! Nowadays, there only have 3 type of smartphone that normally people use and one of it is BB. I had a friends who obsessed with BB and BBM. Some of them even put “bling-bling” on their casing LOL
The new Blackberry Curve 9300 complete with 3G. Not only that, for those who do not know the Blackberry Curve 9300 is the FIRST 3G curve set and a direct upgrade from the 8250. I went there to check out what Celcom has to offer for the new blackberry!
So, which telco that offer the best? Of course…
I really LOVE to get the blacberry to make my work easier where my nokia N95 8GB keep lag & hang T.T
I think I should try using BB where it is easy for me to reply all the email, surf net etc. Try use my friend BB and it’s not bad and can start BBM each other as well at the same time save $$.
• All new look and feel (design)
Get the new Blackberry Curve 9300 with Celcom Exec!
– Now available from Celcom at any Blue Cube outlet!
– Sign up for the Celcom Exec 50 or Celcom Exec 250 plan and get the smartphone for as low as RM688!
– Visit the Celcom booth at The Curve, Mutiara Damansara (outside e@curve) on Saturday, 18 September 2010, from 10am-10pm.
– 1st 150 customers to purchase the new Blackberry Curve 9300 & sign up with Celcom Exec from the Celcom booth on the day are entitled to get it at 70% off the RRP (RM388)
– Customers who purchase the smartphone on the day will also stand a chance to win a white Blackberry Bold 9000 or a white Blackberry Bold 9700
Check out further details at: