▪ Candidate must possess at least a SPM, Diploma, or Bachelor’s Degree.
▪ Familiar with social media such as Facebook, Instagram and blog.
▪ Can write or speak in Bahasa and English.
▪ Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
▪ Can be multi-task and work under pressure.
▪ Make sure studio is always clean and ready to use.
▪ Provide general administrative support, preparation of invoices, quotations, payment vouchers, bank transactions bills and expenses.
▪ To perform any task assigned by the Director as and when required.
▪ Can work independently and interact with all parties.
▪ Can work over the weekend and late night.
▪ Must have pleasant personality & trustworthy
▪ Possess own transport
▪ Willing to travel (once we have our second studio).
▪ Submit your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th November 2016.
▪Selected candidate have to come for interview.