- Log on to Maybank2u
- Click on “Card Management”
- Click on “ATM/Debit Card”
- Verify your mailing address and accept the terms and conditions
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Upon successful verification, your new MyDebit Card will be delivered to you for FREE within 21 working days.
- Alternatively, Maybank branches will extend its operation hours with effect from 26th September 2016 to facilitate the replacement of your Debit Card to the PIN-enabled MyDebit Card:
New Maybank Card 2016 . Extended Operation Hours
Recently I just receive my new Debit Card from Maybank. The process only took less than 10 minutes. If you come at 5-5.15pm, usually the door had already closed. So, what do you need to do is to go to the glass door and tell the security you want replace your Debit Card and then they will open for you due to their extended branch operation hours nationwide up to 5.30pm.
You can have the new MyDebit Card delivered to you at NO CHARGE via Maybank2u by following these simple steps:
Customers are advised to replace their Debit Cards as soon as possible to avoid any disruption to the usage of your Card.
New Maybank card.
Previous Maybank card.