If you are looking for Malaysian artist shawl, OWLbyND by Nora Danish is something that you can’t miss. Did a photoshoot of my fiance with her new shawl. For more photo, do check out Fatin Bella blog or Instagram.
Nora Danish Shawl – Owl by ND #OwlByND
Author of this article
You may also like
Tips: Keep your old driving license. Use it whenever you have to give your drivers license to the security guard. In that case, your driving license will maintain new.
How to renew your driving license?
• Go to your nearest JPJ branch / Post office (http://www.jpj.gov.my/hubungi-kami / http://www.pos.com.my/post-offices/outlet-locations/?pos-malaysia-outlets)
• Get your Q Number for the counter
• Present your IC, indicates renewal durations (1/ 2/ 5 years).
• Make an immediate payment at the counter.
• They will issue a slip -do submit the slip to the respective counter.
• Wait for your name to be called
• Your new driving license will be ready in 10 minutes.
Where to renew?
• JPJ branch (http://www.jpj.gov.my/hubungi-kami)
• Post office (http://www.pos.com.my/post-offices/outlet-locations/?pos-malaysia-outlets)
What to bring?
• Malaysia ID (IC)
I heard some of you haven’t get your The Other Guys Premiere Screening yet? Really? You can get from me HERE!
For those who not Advertlets blogger yet, do not worry.
Advertlets would like to extend our passes to my lucky blogger. Take note that this contest is based on first come and first serve.
Thanks to Nusantara Edaran Filem and Advertlets we are proudly to present you our next movie screening before The Other Guys on the 12th of October 2010. Which is “The Switch” preview screening! We will be giving out 100 tickets in total.
I got 1 pair ticket for each blogger to giveaway!
Here are the details:
Venue : Cathay Cineplex e@Curve
Time : 8.30PM
Date : 6 October, Wednesday
Hall : 10 (100 seats)
If you want know more about Advertlets or if you have any question to ask, do not worry. You can personally email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and subject Advertlets Family.
An unmarried 40-year-old woman turns to a turkey baster in order to become pregnant. Seven years later, she reunites with her best friend, who has been living with a secret: he replaced her preferred sperm sample with his own.
Grab your 1 Pair Passes!
How to win the passes?
Join our Advertlets Facebook Fan Page , LIKE the page and give a shoutout on our wall that you would want to watch The Switch with us. Reply in this comment once you done it.
We will award you with ONE (1) pair of tickets to join us on the 6th of October 2010 @ eCurve.
This time, we would love to hear your opinion of the movie so a movie review is appreciated!
– Name your blog post: The Switch Preview Screening with Advertlets.
– Your entry must link to this blog post and have this image (http://www.advertlets.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/advertlets-theswitch.jpg) included in your post.
– Send your post URL to email@example.com after you’ve done your movie review blog post (max 1week after the movie).
-Do mention this contest is from feeqsays.com and credit to Advertlets.com
-Ticket seating selection are subject to first come first serve basis.
-By participating, bloggers agree to be bound by all the Terms and Conditions. All judges’ decisions are final and binding.
If you want to know what YB. Elizabeth Wong (EXCO for Tourism Consumer Affairs and Environment Selangor State Government) and Dato’ Anthony K.S. Yeo (Senior Vice President Public Relations & Communications Genting Berhad) think about social network, stay tune in my next post!