Indah Water Online Payment – Win exclusive IWK-Touch ‘n’ Go cards
This is my Indah Water bill. Every month I’m supposed to pay around RM14 (shop lot) and it’s almost 2 years I never pay for my studio Indah Water bill. After I found out the effort they put in order to make sure I get a clean water, then only I realize it’s really important for me to pay my bill even though it’s just RM14/month. It’s really cheap if you want to compare with what they did.
Nowadays, you can just pay online and I don’t see any other reason why I shouldn’t pay for it. If you are leaving at the normal house, it’s only around RM8 per month. I just found out that there are huge late payment issues among Malaysians. Yes, I’m one of them. From now onward, I’m going to change. I going to pay my bills every 1st of the month. Let’s change to be a better person shall we?
Indah Water Konsortium or IWK for short has been working steadily and efficiently in the background for so many years to provide us with safe water daily. They have been doing this since 1994, a good 21 years and still going strong.
Don’t miss out to own exclusive IWK-Touch ‘n’ Go cards!
Just pay your IWK bills online from 11 – 31 January 2016. Take a screencap or photo of the online receipts and e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the email, please include your full name and contact number.
An exclusive IWK-Touch ‘n’ Go card awaits the first 300 customers each week (11 – 17 January, 18 – 24 January, 25 – 31 January), who email them and satisfy the specified terms and conditions.
On top of that, IWK is also giving away exclusive IWK Computer bag worth RM150 each, to the first 45 customers who make online payments for one year’s IWK bill in advance (inclusive of GST charges) and email us screencaps of the online receipts.
Example of calculation:
Your monthly sewerage charge is RM8 and your most current IWK bill is dated January 2016. Therefore, payment of one year’s bill in advance will be as follows:
January 2016 till December 2016
= (RM8 x 12) + 6% GST
= RM96 + RM5.76
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) Open to all IWK domestic customers (except IWK staff) who make an online payment within the period of these three weeks: 11-17 January, 18-24 January & 25-31 January
2) The term ‘online payment’ stipulated in this contest refers to any payments made via these websites: maybank2u.com.my, cimbclicks.com.my, mbfcards.com, rhb.com.my, pbebank.com, ambankgroup.com, bankislam.com.my, hlb.com.my and www.mybsn.com.my
3) One IWK account is entitled to receive ONLY ONE exclusive IWK – Touch ‘n’ Go card.
4) Winners are selected on ‘first come first serve’ basis.
5) Customers must ensure that after making the online payment, there are no arrears in that particular IWK account.
6) The IWK account numbers in the proofs of payment (screencaps or photos of online receipt) must be clear and legible.
7) Upon consent, winners’ photos will be used for promotional purposes on IWK Facebook page and other promotional materials such as brochures and posters.
8) IWK reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this campaign at any time.
In Malaysia, an extensive use has been made of primary treatment systems such as communal septic tanks and imhoff tanks and unreliable low cost secondary systems such as oxidation ponds. In addition, large urban areas utilize Individual Septic Tanks (IST). It is estimated that there are over one million individual septic tanks in Malaysia to partially treat sewage.
So how are you paying your IWK bills today? No more excuses, there are numerous ways to pay online as well. Today I’ll be sharing on their on-going giveaways, where you can win exclusive IWK-Touch ‘n’ Go cards, as well as exclusive prizes just by paying your bills online. Check it out below!
For any inquiries and information on the 2016 Indah Water Konsortium (IWK) Payment Campaign and everything else, do check out the following links below: