Shopee Malaysia – Free top online shop application
The last time I went to the shopping mall to shop was a few months back. I have been really busy lately. I even ask my sister to buy for me my swimming trunk a day before my trip to Indonesia last few weeks.
To be honest, the last time I shop was few months back. Just simply, I’m lazy to go to the mall.
Recently, I was asking around for any shopping apps that is reliable and integrated with other social media platform for me to buy stuff and sell some my preloved items. During one of our lunch break.
I know there’s a lot of other shopping apps outside there, but what I like about this Shopee is their simplicity. Other than that, it is really convenient for me to integrate it with other social media platform such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. The best thing is, more and less like Instagram but there have more things to play with it and easy to understand.
What is Shopee?
Shopee is a mobile marketplace designed for both buyers and sellers to enjoy fast, smooth and safe transactions. With our in-app functions, you can easily turn your clutter into cash and share the fun with your friends! Plus, Shopee Guarantee ensures that the seller ships only after the buyer has paid, and the buyer’s payment is transferred to the seller only after receiving the product. The app is aimed to create a simple and a secure mobile marketplace for everyone to buy and sell, anytime, anywhere.
Products based on category. There have many ways you can buy what you want even if you don’t know what you want to buy. You can search on their search box, based on category, or make use of their hashtag. Especially when you want to buy for a girl.
How to sell? (left to right)
1) Sell from the gallery. You can just upload your photo from your gallery or direct capture using your camera function or redirect from your Instagram.
2) Choose your photo.
3) Cropping. Photo format is square.
4) What if my photo not square? Either you crop it or edit on your software such as Instapic.
5) Photo editing. You can touch up your photo same like Instagram.
6) How many photos can I upload? Up to 4 photos.
7) Post up the detail. Key in your product detail such as price, description etc.
8) Verification code. Put down your contact no.
9) SMS verification code. You will receive a verification code to continue post up online.
10) It’s done. Now you can share through your social media.
How to buy? (left to right)
1) Search what you want. There have many ways to search what you want to buy. Either you follow the seller account or search on the search box. You can even use the hashtag. Yes, it works like Instagram
2) Can be trusted? You can read the buyer feedback.
3) Want lowest rate? You can even negotiate the price with the seller through chat box.
4) Confirm the deal? Make sure your detail is correct and your bank account have money.
5) Shipment. Now you can just wait the item to arrive.
To my readers, I have a good news for you. I have RM20 code voucher to give away. How?
2) Code: FEEQSAYS (Usage: Shopee marketplace – storewide). Promo code must be entered at the Checkout page.
3) T&C: RM 20.00 off for any purchase with a minimum spend of RM50 is required. Valid for one-time use only and applicable to all items in the Shopee marketplace. Applicable to payments involving Shopee Guarantee (credit card, online banking & bank transfers only). The code applicable to Shopee wide except Tickets & Vouchers. The code will expire on 19th October 2015, 11.59pm.
I have my own Shopee store too. Do visit mine at : HERE!
Benefits of selling & buying on Shopee vs Instagram
1. Free for all
Shopee app is free for all smartphone users (Android and iOS) to download and use. Shopee does not charge in anyway, it is a platform for sellers to explore without having the concerns of payment.
2. Privacy matters
i. With ‘Chat’ function, conversation is kept within the app and personal between seller and buyer. Does not require the seller to expose personal contact details to buyers.
3. Easy payment
i. Buyers can make payment for all items via credit card and online banking. No hassle of having to go to the machine to make payment.
ii. Sellers can avoid the hassle of having to cross check all bank transfer/payment made via credit card or online banking for their items. Shopee will do all the matching to ensure all payment is correct.
I believe that you guys do not know that I had a bad impression towards rich people. It is not because of I am stereotyping but the way they act. Yes, I’m not saying about all the rich people but some of them.
Last time I had bad impression but it is slowly disappearing from my mind but yesterday, the feeling suddenly resurface again. I went to the gym early in the morning and drop by to 7 eleven to buy some stuff. I saw there an empty parking slot so I drove my car in. I admit that I drove quite fast and once I reach into parking space, I saw 1 aunty try to push 1 uncle who sat on a wheelchair and there were 2 boys who were standing beside them. I went out and offered myself to help her push her husband since I saw she had a problem in pushing the wheelchair due to the stairs. Once I was done, they thanked to me. I am glad that I manage to help someone in early morning at least it start my day.
But… The aunty gave me some cash and I told her I do it sincerely. She refused my gesture of rejecting her offer. I just wonder why some people think that money is everything? Yes, we need money but money is not everything. I just have a suggestion to them. Why not hire a driver since they are driving an Estima?
I just wish that one day I do not meet someone that I like who are from rich & arrogant family. God bless me please.
Dear all, Mr Baoz! would like to thank every one of you who support and like Mr Baoz! They would like to offer a RM5 cash voucher for all our MrBaoz facebook fans. All you need to do is to print the cash voucher at http://www.mrbaoz.com.my/images//voucher3b.jpg
This cash voucher is only redeemable at our Pavilion & 1U outlet by 15th July 09 (Wed) This is a limited offer! Don’t miss this out!! See you there!