Tell me About Jakarta and You Will Win Something!

Since I planning to drop by Jakarta for my 16 Indonesia Tour, I have something for my readers. I’m really grateful that I always have a lot of people/friends/supporter who are always support me, FeeqSays.Com and Creative Visual Studio. I believe that “Giving is Much Better than Receiving” and I also believe that “People would Not Appreciate Free stuff”.

Sponsors
Since I plan to GIVE AWAY something to my readers, I just need your help to tell me something. Drop me your answer in this blog post before 12.5.12 (12PM). I will choose 2 people and you will receive something from me… something from Jakarta.. It gonna be a souvenir and what can I promise… It gonna be worth more than just a key chain or a t-shirt 😉

Question:
1) Tell me 3 places that I must visit during my Jakarta trip.
2) What should I do and why should I go there?’
Hint:
1) You can use google. It will be better, if your answer are specific.
2) It must related with a photography (Not necessary to be a landscape).

I will announce the winners in this blog post. Stay tuned =)

Find us at:

Creative Visual Studio: http://www.creativevstudio.com/
11 Comments to Tell me About Jakarta and You Will Win Something!
  • firdaus on 10 May 2012 at 7:22 am Reply

Bro, tulis dalam bahasa malaysia boleh tak?
    1) Tell me 3 places that I must visit during my Jakarta trip.
    2) What should I do and why should I go there?'

a. Menara Shahbandar, kat tepi laut tempat ni, jangan naik teksi sebab jalan jem, tapi elok kalau naik motorteksi je. Ambik gambar menarik.
    b. Muzium Bahari – banyak replika kapal dan sejarah laut Indonesia, pun tepi laut juga. You should "ambik gambar banyak-banyak", kalau lepak sampai senja pun boleh, pemandangan lebih cantik bro.c. Pantai Jakarta, aku tak ingat namanya, tapi kalau naik motor/spedar cuma 30 menit. ada makanan laut macam di Kota KinabaluBanyak lagi tempat menarik, tapi dah bro minta 3, aku bagi 3 je lah.Nota:- Cewek di jakarta ganteng-ganteng seh, jangan pernah tergoda Pak. Ngak mau pulang ke Malaysia nanti. ha ha ha ha

• firdaus on 10 May 2012 at 7:43 am Reply

Boleh la.. tak ada hal. I pun malay ape 🙂

Thanks bro

• firdaus on 10 May 2012 at 10:34 am Reply

wah, i must get something from u d lo like that. cos i bring u too many places, n accommodation. correct or not?  i wait for the gift ya.

• firdaus on 10 May 2012 at 11:01 am Reply

Hahaha

• firdaus on 10 May 2012 at 3:42 pm Reply

please dont dissapointed me o

• firdaus on 10 May 2012 at 5:02 pm Reply

3 place,

1. Should Go check Pelabuhan Sunda Kelapa in the morning, see workers bring goods up and down the wooden traditional Boat..

2. Bundaran Hotel Indonesia (HI) by night.. Gorgeous Photoshoot to catch a glimpse of metropolis city life. Go up into one of the building and catch something like this..

3. If U are up for a antiques hunting, Do visit Jalan Surabaya.. they have a row of flea market which sells old2 antique and unique stuffss..

The cathedral n' Istiqlal mosque (Biggest mosque in SEA) is also worth a visit.. its side by side tho, so can visit both at once..
    The jakarta old town (collonial buildings) near sunda kelapa is also worth going. many places lah actually, U just need thorough research.. just make Jakarta Pusat as Ur base.. should be fine apart from the jam.. Good luck man, U must enjoy the jam if U want to enjoy Jakarta.

• firdaus on 10 May 2012 at 5:12 pm Reply

1) Taman Impian Jaya Ancol

A recreation park serving both outdoors and indoors activities. It's prime attractions include the Pasar Seni (Art Market), its many sidewalk cafes and gallery where there are often interesting exhibitions of modern Indonesian art and photography, oceanarium, beach, and during weekends, there'll be a live performance by local current artists.

2) Taman Mini Indonesia Indah

You can see all culture houses of the different indonesian island, places in a beautiful green park with lake…reptile zoo.. museum,,,and also a lot of entertainment..

3) Bogor
    an hour south from Jakarta. You can go there on a day trip, or spend a couple of nights.

Places to go there includes:
    – If you like animals, I'll recommend you for a day trip or stay at the park called Taman Safari where you can have a day or night safari, safari trek, safari camp, etc.
    – Kebun Raya Bogor*, a botanical garden built by Raffles.
    – Shopping: cheap bags/purse/backpacks in Tajur.
    – Picnic in Puncak
    – Etc

• firdaus on 11 May 2012 at 4:15 am Reply

Taman Prasasti : A Famous graveyard for the photographer. Built by the Dutch colonial government in 1795 as a final resting place for noble Dutchmen. Location: Jl. Tanah Abang, Jakarta 10130

Kota Tua : The perfect place to get the classic photoshoot. Known as Old Jakarta, and Old Batavia.

Taman Mini Indonesia Indah : You dont need to go to every province in Indonesia, just go there and you'll see the various ethnic for the photography.

Dont forget to contact "President Obama" aka Ilham Anas for the model.HEHE Hope it helps!

Cheers,
    Ilham

• firdaus on 15 May 2012 at 3:06 am Reply

Congrats. U are the winner! =)

• firdaus on 15 May 2012 at 3:07 am Reply

Congrats bro! U are the winner =)

• firdaus on 8 June 2012 at 6:28 pm Reply

so, where's my oleh2.?? hahahhaa..