Tell me About Bandung and You Will Win Something!

The winner for Jakarta contest, HERE!
Bandung
Since I planning to drop by Bandung for my 16 Indonesia Tour, I have something for my readers. I’m really grateful that I always have a lot of people/friends/supporter who are always support me, FeeqSays.Com and Creative Visual Studio. I believe that “Giving is Much Better than Receiving” and I also believe that “People would Not Appreciate Free stuff”.
Since I plan to GIVE AWAY something to my readers, I just need your help to tell me something. Drop me your answer in this blog post before 17.5.12 (11PM). I will choose 2 people and you will receive something from me… something from Bandung.. It gonna be a souvenir and what can I promise… It gonna be worth more than just a key chain or a t-shirt 😉
Question:
1) Tell me 3 places that I must visit during my Bandung trip.
2) What should I do and why should I go there?’

Hint:
1) You can use google. It will be better, if your answer are specific.
2) It must related with a photography (Not necessary to be a landscape).
I will announce the winners in this blog post. Stay tuned =)
Find us at:

Creative Visual Studio: http://www.creativevstudio.com/
8 Comments to Tell me About Bandung and You Will Win Something!
  • firdaus on 15 May 2012 at 5:14 am Reply

Feeq, there are 3 places that you have to visit during you are in Bandung. Have a good trip 🙂

1. Tangkuban Perahu

Tangkuban Perahu means "upturned boat" in sundanese because of it shape that look like one. Located 30 km north of the city of Bandung, Tangkuban Perahu is an active volcano popular for its beautiful view, tourists can choose either to hike or ride to the edge of the crater and see the hot water spring upclose, There are two popular crater that you must see if you visit Tangkuban Perahu. The main crater called Kawah Ratu, and the other one is called Kawah Domas which is a 30 minute walk from Kawah Ratu.

2. Kawah Putih Crater Lake

Kawah Putih is a lake crater with a beautiful pale turquoise color on Mt. Patuha located about 30 Km south of Bandung, Kawah Putih can be easily accessed from Bandung by car all the way to the rim and then it is a 100 metre walk to the lake it self. You can also stop by and buy fresh strawberry, strawberry juice, or chocolate strawberry. Surrounded by tea plantation Kawah Putih is a definitely must visit place.

3. Pasar Baru Trade Center

Pasar Baru was a traditional market that sold clothes and green groceries, in 2004 Pasar Baru was upgraded into Pasar Baru Trade Center(PBTC), a nice and clean shopping center. In PBTC we can shop for clothes like Kebaya (Indonesian traditional dress for women), Batik (Indonesian traditional clothes), Kids clothes, bedcover, etc. Pasar Baru Trade Center also popular of being a shopping paradise because there's lots of goods you can buy at low prices.

• firdaus on 15 May 2012 at 9:47 am Reply

3 tempat wisata yang oke di Bandung

1. Jalan Riau atau Jalan Cihampelas
    Dua jalan ini menawarkan souvenir yang sangat oke untuk dibeli dan dijadikan oleh-oleh bagi kerabat di Malaysia. Harganya sangat terjangkau dan desainnya sangat kreatif khas Bandung. Jalan Riau banyak sekali terdapat Factory Outlet dan butik. Jalan Cihampelas banyak sekali yang menjual celana jeans. Di sini Feeq bisa berbelanja oleh-oleh buat hadiah kuis ini. Hehe…

2. Gedung Sate
    Bangunan ini merupakan pusat pemerintahan Jawa Barat yang khas dengan gedung berbentuk tusuk sate. Terletak di pusat kota dan menjadi ikon kota Bandung yang sangat terkenal. Cocok untuk didokumentasikan untuk menunjukkan bahwa Anda sudah pernah berada di Bandung. Di sini Feeq bisa foto-foto buat isi blognya.

3. Saung Angklung Mang Udjo
    Penggemar seni tradisional masyarakat Sunda yang sangat kental di Bandung dapat mengunjungi tempat wisata budaya yang satu ini. Sangat menarik dan penuh dengan kekayaan etnik budaya Indonesia. Di sini bisa mendengarkan alunan musik angklung yang indah dan menawan.
    Alamatnya
    Jl. Padasuka No. 118 Bandung – 40192Jawa Barat, Indonesia

• firdaus on 16 May 2012 at 4:29 pm Reply

Hello Feeq…Boleh ke menang nih…?

Alrite, here goes…There are many places for every age group to visit while holidaying in Bandung..Since u require only 3..so, here are my 3 MUST visit places…

1. Trying local delicacies is a must when visiting other countries. Therefore, why not eating out at Kampung Daun Restaurant? Why u should go there? First, nothing can beat the place in terms of its ambiance. U'll be dining in the forest and by the stream.  2nd, it's a very unique place. Your photos will be very nice with the blend of greenery and lights.  And 3rd, everyone goes there, so u should go too!

2. After a full day of walking and shopping, then u need to rejuvenate…why not pamper yourself by having a massage treatment at Vintage Chic Home spa at JLn Raden Patah. After massaging, u'll feel so fresh and ready to shop again. Plus, the price is so so much cheaper than Msia. Photos..? The interior of the place is unique with the combination of modern and Balinese style, very very Indonesian.

3. Last but not least, a trip to Bandung is not complete if u don't visit Tangkuban Perahu. The air is fresh and the surrounding is so cooling. Besides, visiting a volcano crater would be a life time experience that u never forget. The view is picturesque  and very suitable for u to capture some perfect photos.  However, beware of the sellers there, they could be pretty aggressive at times.

That's about it…Have a pleasant trip to Bandung!

• firdaus on 16 May 2012 at 4:33 pm Reply

u shud go to

1) taman wisata alam,
    as everyone will know the best spot for scenery

2) Kawah putih
    very very nice lake for photography,

3)and u shud check out kerja bakti at any nearest country side in bandung.
    kerja bakti is actually all the villagers or the residence will come out to do some activities together, usually on sunday

• firdaus on 17 May 2012 at 9:38 pm Reply

Hi Ups Dupsy, Congrats because you are the winner =)

• firdaus on 17 May 2012 at 9:39 pm Reply

Hi Ridha Yusardi, Congrats because you are the winner =)

• firdaus on 18 May 2012 at 4:09 am Reply

Thank you feeq. Contact aku di fb aja untuk hadiah ya, haha..

• firdaus on 21 May 2012 at 7:28 am Reply