Can Blogger be United? Voice Out!

Can Blogger be United?

That is the question.

IMG_3722
*sorry. I do not know what picture should I put. I know it is ugly T.T

I will be neutral.

No need to tell me which one is good or which one is bad.

There is no use if we keep voice out why and why and why.

We supposed to voice out what we need to do.

This is the time where you guys supposed to share with us what blogger need to do in order that blogger can be united.

Do not scare. Please share what you guys think.

Just voice out what you think.
Freedom of speech.

8 Comments to Can Blogger be United? Voice Out!
  • Shannon Chow on 27 October 2010 at 2:37 pm Reply

from what i see now, the people around me Bloggers are quite a united community. Companies main aim is Profit however, it's up 2 us bloggers to understand this. There's no need 2 fight for which side you are because nothing is 100% we'll need to give and take sometimes. Bloggers can always take initiative to create gatherings, parties etc so then we all can gather and meet new people. In a way it will also be neutral + make new friends =)

• Nana Eddy on 27 October 2010 at 2:37 pm Reply

no the picture is not ugly. quite smart actually, just need a little bit more enhancing.

Well, I don't know about being "united" but u can count on having true voices and friends. Because everyone is entitled to their opinion, my opinion might not be the same as yours, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends despite our differences right? Just as long as we respect each other and stay true 🙂

• simonso on 27 October 2010 at 3:00 pm Reply

Do you know why I always call you guys bosses?

Because without you, we won't have a database to sell to our clients

Because without you, we can not exist

Because without you, there won't be a blog network

So please understand the fact that because of you, organization like us exist.

• a n n n a on 27 October 2010 at 3:30 pm Reply

the picha is lawa la.. not ugly..

of course bloggers can be united, provided no conflict of interest.

same applied to the rakyat. 😛

• Vin Tsen Gan on 27 October 2010 at 3:40 pm Reply

Can bloggers be united? Good question, it can, if those people who are peculiarly obsessed with the advertising network they are serving disappear from the blogosphere. Like seriously, group-banging someone because he had made a joke about the 'competitor'. Not cool.

I remember vividly how some bloggers screwed my rear thoroughly because I had purportedly 'stepped' on a competitor company that were serving. And the thing is I've just borrowed an image and it wasn't even created by me in the first place. See how sensitive some bloggers may churn out to be? How to be united with all the sensitivity going on?

Although there is only a few fanatic hobos who despise the existence of bloggers from another advertising network, it is already enough to tear apart the unity among bloggers. Without them, we can definitely be one big family.

• plkw on 27 October 2010 at 4:02 pm Reply

For me personally, all the bloggers can be united based on "Trust & be yourself".. that's it. XD

Patrick Liew
    (http://plkw2001.blogspot.com)

• Baboon Tan on 27 October 2010 at 5:42 pm Reply

Bloggers can be united.
    We do something together, we attend events together, this is what we call bonding. We bond to be together!

Just have some points to point out, you don't over excessive or over exposed yourself to the blogging community, do still keep your privacy.

On top of that, gossip is one of the factor, why we don't unite anymore. It true that human will gossip, but it all determines on you, what you will do the next step you heard about gossips.

Cheers!
    I just want all of us to be one big family.

• firdaus on 4 January 2011 at 11:12 am Reply