Step Up 3D Movie Screening Passes To Grab!

stepup3D-advertlets
Synopsis
New York’s intense street dancing underground comes alive in eye-popping Digital 3D in the third installment of the STEP UP franchise as the raw, passion-fueled culture goes global. A tight-knit group of street dancers, including Luke (RICK MALAMBRI) and Natalie (SHARNI VINSON), team up with NYU freshman Moose (ADAM SEVANI), and find themselves pitted against the world’s best breakdancers in a high-stakes showdown that will change their lives forever.

Movie Screening Details
DATE : 25th August 2010 (Wednesday)
TIME : 8pm
VENUE : Tropicana City Mall – Hall 3 (150 seats)

Trailer

Now, FeeqSays Network want give you guys free premiere screening. Courtesy of Advertlets.com, 40 passes can be yours!

How to win?
It’ EASY!

Reply in this post what do you think about Malaysian dancer and why you want the passes.

Make sure you write your email as well!

Each winner will walk away with 2passes!

Not only that! If you want blog about the contest, The best 3 blog post who blog about this contest not only will walkaway with 2movie screening passes but also goodies bag from Clinique, Sunsilk, MyC!, Just Dance and Dentyne!

The winner will inform through an email.
So, what you waiting for?

Blog post/reply in this post before 19.08.2010 (Thursday) 3.30PM
The winner will be announce (through email) by 20.08.2010 (Friday) 5PM

Stay tune with FeeqSays Network for more events & freebies!

57 Comments to Step Up 3D Movie Screening Passes To Grab!
  • wen pink on 15 August 2010 at 3:40 pm Reply

Alamak i got flight the very next day 🙁 CANNOT GO!! SIGH!!

• Jeff on 15 August 2010 at 3:45 pm Reply

Sorry but I would love to confirm, is this a comment or blog post contest Cause you mentioned reply in this post but on the bottom you said best 3 blog post.. confused.. @.@

• firdaus on 15 August 2010 at 3:45 pm Reply

Oh really? awesome XD good luck ya on ur 1st flight XP

• KONG on 15 August 2010 at 3:46 pm Reply

I think Malaysian dancers are like diamonds in the rough and the passes are must-haves for me because I love to see dancers bring it on. (kongwaikeng@gmail.com)

• x k e l l y x e m o x on 15 August 2010 at 3:55 pm Reply

I think Malaysian dancers are AWESOME and needs more media exposure and I want the passes because my sister LOVES this movie ALOT, and I wanna get the passes as her birthday gift.
    (kelly_lcy@hotmail.com)

• firdaus on 15 August 2010 at 3:59 pm Reply

@Jeff Those who blog about with will win extra stuff. If you don't want blog, you can just reply in this post. Thanks.

• sherynchan on 15 August 2010 at 4:01 pm Reply

I think Malaysian dancers are in the process of refining their skills and they have improved so much. Their skills are well recognized all around the world compared to last time. I want to have the passes so badly since I have watched Step Up 1 & 2 and I have waited for this Step Up 3D for so long! (scsl_jc@hotmail.com)

• SY Lau on 15 August 2010 at 4:02 pm Reply

1. Malaysia dancers are getting the recognition they deserved nowadays with the reality dance shows and stage competitions.
    2. I want to win the passes to watch a movie that is directed by an Asian. =)
    (sylau21@yahoo.com)

• Siles on 15 August 2010 at 4:10 pm Reply

I think Malaysian dancers really have potential, I've seen the dancers during events like Highstreet 5 Dance competition's and they have serious potential. I'm really into dancing recently 😛 and would love to catch this movie 😀

(tydus_good_90@hotmail.com)

• zhihow on 15 August 2010 at 4:11 pm Reply

1. Malaysia dancers have a talent to competitor with other country. just our country didn't have any TV variety show and stage competitions to promote them.

2. Because I'm addict the dancing Movie. every time me watched this dance genre movie. i will like their dancing song

(zhhow2002@yahoo.com.tw)

• Voon Pui San on 15 August 2010 at 4:25 pm Reply

1. I think that Malaysia dancer are GOOD but they are still not that GREAT yet compared to those abroad. Malaysia dancers should be send for training abroad to experience new type of dance.

2. I want to win the pass because I wanted to watch this movie BADLY!!! Watching the preview of this movie makes me feel like being in the club!!!! woohoo..

my e-mail : vps_puisan1991@hotmail.com

thanks.

• pui_san on 15 August 2010 at 4:49 pm Reply

Helping to advertise about the contest.. hehehe

• Kelvin Tan on 15 August 2010 at 4:57 pm Reply

Malaysian dancers has improved alot and I've seen a few good ones in some dance competition but still a long way to go till they're world class level. Room for improvement.

I want the pass to watch the movie lah, what else. XD

Erm, can I not leave my email here?
    Or I leave my other email here lah:
    finalkt3@gmail.com

• Anonymous on 15 August 2010 at 4:59 pm Reply

1.Malaysian dancer is improving but they will need to improve more and be more daring to try those risky moves.
    2.I want the passes to show support to Malaysian dancer
    (star_starzzz@hotmail.com)

• Anonymous on 15 August 2010 at 5:30 pm Reply

1. Malaysian Dancers are really potential. They can be trained to be international dancer if they are given chances to perform. For example, join the So You Think You Can Dance is a way of training and they will know how far they can be.

2. I truly would like to get the passes as I have been waited for so long and really really excited to have a great watching!

(claire_cute90@yahoo.co.uk)

• vin_ann on 15 August 2010 at 6:25 pm Reply

Malaysian dancers need publicity!
    When i potential dancers are so interested to growing up his / her career as dancers, he/she might not know where is the best place and who to look for. There's no proper benchmark on dancing.

I want the passes because the movie shown us a lots of value to learn via dancing. Its amazing.

Nmae: Chin Ann ( antonytan83@gmail.com)

• ~U SoNg~ on 15 August 2010 at 6:31 pm Reply

1. Malaysian can dance pretty well,but compared to the states etc,they lose out a lil cause of we Malaysian has less exposure compared to them.

2. Cause I'm also a dance lover,dancers love new inspiration,which prolly i can get some from the movie =)

(usong89@gmail.com)

• ♥Baboon Tan♥ on 15 August 2010 at 11:17 pm Reply

Malaysian dancer is really potential especially those from battleground challenge and etc. Some like Wakaka Fever, they have a good combination of Bboy. But they still need to gain more experience like joining competition at Korea and Japan.

I want the passes, because the moment I watch Step Up 3D trailer the music is like pumping my adrenaline asking me to dance, especially when I listen to step up 3D original sound track!

tanboonwei@hotmail.com

• jfook on 16 August 2010 at 12:07 am Reply

I think Malaysian dancers are great, energetic and competitive. However, Malaysians have stereotypical perspectives towards dancers by thinking that they are a bunch of teenagers who are not doing well academically and indulge in unhealthy activities. Hence, I think encouragement should be given to Malaysian dancers so that this kind of mindset would be corrected.

I want the passes, because I want to learn dancing. LOL.

jfook88@gmail.com

• May on 16 August 2010 at 12:59 am Reply

I think Malaysia dancers are improving in conjunction with Malaysia goverment who trying to promote this area through TV or programs such as 8tv Showdown. Their dance skills are really good.

I want the passes as I always like this kind of dance movie, they are really motivate us to learn something out of ordinary.

May – may_9582@yahoo.com

• japy on 16 August 2010 at 1:05 am Reply

Malaysian dancers are showing their capability with their own initiative.Most of them got inspire by the show " Do you think you can Dance" and started to show they can do it as well. Malaysia Boleh!!

I would like to have a pair of ticket as this is the 1st ever 3D dance show in cinema, a must watch movie.

jessie_puiyee@msn.com

• TES on 16 August 2010 at 1:18 am Reply

This would be a best tutorial for Malaysian to improve the dancing skill.

taneeseng@gmail.com

• ♪PuRe SteFan♬ on 16 August 2010 at 1:27 am Reply

Malaysia dancer can try more complex dance move in order to compete with other region dancer.

want this passes badly coz will watch it with my BEST FRIEND. hehe

stefanalbertknight@hotmail.com

• Siew Li on 16 August 2010 at 1:33 am Reply

I think Malaysia dancer still got alot of room for improvement because we lack of advertisement and awareness of all our malaysian dancer.

I would like to have a pair of ticket as this is the first dancer movie i wish to support ^^

sli_hang@hotmail.com

• juli1202 on 16 August 2010 at 1:37 am Reply

Malaysian dancer is really COOL especially Belly Dancer! Practice makes perfect! I want the Step Up 3D passes… because I found dance is highly motivating ;D

juli1202@hotmail.com

• plkw on 16 August 2010 at 1:47 am Reply

1. Malaysian dancer, lots of them is great they need to keep on expose to other dancer around the world in order to keep up the standard.

2. I would like to have the tickets bcos i like to watch movies. 🙂

PLKW2001@gmail.com

• hitomi on 16 August 2010 at 1:53 am Reply

what do you think about Malaysian dancer?
    They are some whom are talented but somehow lack the platform to shine while they are some whom still far away from being equal to overseas' dancers in spiritual term.

why you want the passes?
    I wanna watch it!!I missed the first two but not this one!

Email: ahyo88@hotmail.com

• Monica on 16 August 2010 at 2:48 am Reply

Malaysia's dancing was really great, but lack of professional training.Believe with the profesional training Malaysia will sure "BOLEH".

I like dancing, i like watch ppl dancing. It's really excited.
    *angmonica32@hotmail.com

• Moo WK on 16 August 2010 at 2:48 am Reply

1. Malaysia have a lot talented and performer dancer , but they don have a good way to show off they dance ,we need more advertisement to push on our dancer .

2.I wanna to watch this awesome movie ,because i watched step up 2 in cinema the feel like better than clubbing , and what now ,i cant imagine what happen while i watching 3D .WOW……

email:wkhong88@gmail.com

• Cayman on 16 August 2010 at 9:52 am Reply

Blogging about the contest 🙂

email : ycwcayman@gmail.com

• shii teck on 16 August 2010 at 4:31 pm Reply

Malaysia dancer is good and not experience as overseas dancer because lack of experience performs in the public and malaysia does not sponsors any dance clubs.

Why, I want the ticket? because I cant imagine step up in 3D, I think must be very cool!

email: shiiteck@yahoo.com

• SpicyGuy on 17 August 2010 at 3:34 am Reply

For those who think Malaysian dancers are not as good as Foreign talents, just go to clubs & competitions. Its pretty insane. We shud celebrate our local talents way much more coz they're actually dealing with a 'less-enthusiastic' crowd' whereas the foreign guys not only get their local support but from people abroad like us!

A street-dance movie in 3D … Now why wouldnt anyone wanna watch that! (ija@zicco.com.my)

• Pennie YenSun on 17 August 2010 at 3:55 pm Reply

I think malaysian dancers are really talented. Whenever I watch them perform in competition, I cant help thinking how awesome they were.

It will very interesting to see a dance movie in 3D and i love dance movies too!

email: pennie_yensun@hotmail.com

• OWL on 18 August 2010 at 4:08 pm Reply

8TV Showdown showed me Malaysian dancers have talent but still need to improve their style, technique and performance and i know many good ballroom dancers.

I want the passes because I really enjoy watching movies and dancing.. so this is a perfect combo!

check out my blog!

email: klutza001@gmail.com

• Lee See on 19 August 2010 at 6:39 am Reply

Malaysian dancers still need loads of practice to reach international standards, but due to lack of support and sponsors, many are struggling to be professional dancers.

I want the movie passes as the plot is interesting and I am anticipating some cool dance moves.

Email: leesee.leng@gmail.com

• zhihow on 19 August 2010 at 8:44 am Reply

TT… now just realize my email write wrong

• YEN XOXO on 21 August 2010 at 1:04 pm Reply

oh no. I'm late! 🙁
    Wonder if there's still passes though..

• YEN XOXO on 21 August 2010 at 1:10 pm Reply

Well, if I could still qualify, then here's my answers. 🙂

1) Malaysian dancers are unique in their dance moves, however they still need more training and passion to be more flexible and go-with-the-flow of the dance rhythms.

2) I want the passes because I love how the artists in the movie could portray passion for dancing! (in a way it motivates me very much) Even though I have missed the earlier two movies, but I definitely don't want to miss this one! In 3D summore!!!

Email: prettypink18@hotmail.com

• Зו В๑๑i™ •× on 22 August 2010 at 11:22 am Reply

1) Malaysian dancers are glowing more and more. With enough practice, they can easily go international! So you think you can dance Malaysia says it all 🙂

2) I love dancing. And I have been following Step Up from the start. Every time i see them dance, my passion towards dancing burns <3

daphne@live.com.my

• firdaus on 22 August 2010 at 12:43 pm Reply

The contest is CLOSED

Email: leesee.leng@gmail.com

check out my blog!

email: klutza001@gmail.com

Blogging about the contest 🙂

email : ycwcayman@gmail.com

juli1202@hotmail.com

sli_hang@hotmail.com

• firdaus on 4 January 2011 at 11:15 am Reply

This would be a best tutorial for Malaysian to improve the dancing skill.

taneeseng@gmail.com

May – may_9582@yahoo.com

(usong89@gmail.com)

(claire_cute90@yahoo.co.uk)

I want the pass to watch the movie lah, what else. XD

Erm, can I not leave my email here?
    Or I leave my other email here lah:
    finalkt3@gmail.com

my e-mail : vps_puisan1991@hotmail.com

thanks.

(tydus_good_90@hotmail.com)

• firdaus on 4 January 2011 at 11:15 am Reply

2. I want to win the passes to watch a movie that is directed by an Asian. =)
    (sylau21@yahoo.com)