Hello there! This is aidi-safuan! HAHA… Bangga sekejap sebab dapat jadi featured blogger of the week. Thanks a lot Feeq! 🙂
Blog aidi-safuan ni dinamakan sempena nama owner dia sendiri. Ya! Nama aku la! haha… gila kuasa sekejap. 😛 By the way, siapa aidi safuan ni? Best sangat ke dia? Hensem ke dia macam Brad Pitt? haha… Sabar2. Satu-satu la tanya soalan. ish3…. Aidi Safuan berumur 22 tahun. Memang hensem macam Brad Pitt. Sebijik! Korang jer tak percaya. Kena tengok dekat-dekat baru korang perasan memang sama. Haha… Umur berapa? Baru jer sambut birthday pada 23 jun. Tapi kalau nak kasi present masih sempat lagi. Huhu…. Tinggal kat US. (Define US = Ulu Selangor). Masih SINGLE! Memang sengaja bold kat status tuh. Hehe… Teknichally, memang single pun. Tapi sebenarnya aidi-safuan ni ada special relationship dengan Diana Danielle Danny Beeson. Sajer jer tak nak bagitahu korang. Segan la…..
Aidi safuan si kacak
Blog aidi-safuan bakal berumur 2 tahun pada August 2010! YEAH!!! ^_^ http://aidi-safuan.blogspot.com Url blog pun guna nama sendiri jer. Simple sebab malas nak fikir nama yang pelik-pelik. (-_-“) Blog aidi-safuan ni actually is all about my crap. Masa mula-mula create dulu pun post entry benda mengarut jer. Takder masa nak fikir pasal Unique Visitor la, Traffic la, design blog la, exchange link la, dan lain-lain. Sekarang nih jer buat entry sebab nak kumpul duit through Nuffnang. Gila tak ikhlas nak blogging. haha…
Justin Bieber! Fewit~~~
Blogging ni actually dah jadi rutin harian bila tengah praktikal kat TM dulu. Yerla, budak praktikal kan. Mana la staff kasi buat kerja sangat. End up, bukak laptop pastu terus main Facebook. Dah buhsan main facebook, buat entry kat blog kutuk-kutuk staff kat TM. Gila keji punya perangai! 😛 Ada blog ni pun best gak sebenarnya. Tapi yang paling best, bila dapat Blackberry Bold 9700. Perasaan riak dapat blackberry tu sampai sekarang tak boleh nak kikis. HAHA….
Haihhh….. Tak tau nak cakap apa lagi dah. 😛
Apa lagi nak tulis nih erk? Hurm…………………………………………………………………………………………………… Sebenarnya tak tahu nak tulis apa lagi dah. Bangga pulak bila dah terpilih jadi Featured blogger of the week ni. Huhu…. Okay la. Habis. Senang cerita. 😛
By the way, thanks again to Feeq sebab chose aidi-safuan jadi Featured Blogger of the Week.So, sebagai cenderahati kat korang yang baca entry special ni, terima la gambar khas untuk korang. Gambar apa? Tengok la sendiri kat bawah ni!! Tu pun nak kena bagitahu jugak ke? Gedik!!! 😛
Recently, I tried to like and learn street photoshooting. Somehow, during my research most of the photo is black and white or sepia and some of it only fully color. For those who know my style, I prefer color. Since our life so colorful XP
11. Practice makes Perfect – over time and with practice your photography will improve. You’ll not only get better at technique but also spotting the things to focus upon on the street.
12. Fortune Favors the Brave – sometimes the best thing you can do is to get close to your subject – this can be a little confronting but will produce powerful images.
13. Fun in the Sun – often we try to avoid shooting into the sun and the shadows that direct sunlight can produce – in street photography breaking these ‘rules’ can lead to great shots.
14. Ready to Pounce – have your camera out and ready to shoot at all times. Things can move quickly on the street so if you’re not ready you’ll miss lots of opportunities.
15. Revise the Revisit – street photography is not all about spontaneity – if you see a scene with potential don’t be afraid to keep coming back to it until you get the shot.
16. Frozen Motion – the street is a place of movement – to capture it and still get sharp shots make sure your shutter speed is fast enough. 1/125 or more with an ISO of 400 is what this article recommended as a base. I also think it can be fun to experiment with slower shutter speeds on the street – capture the movement as blur.
17. Street Wallpaper – blend in with the scene – shoot unobtrusively and unnoticed.
18. Life Through a Lens – ‘exaggerating perspective will help set your subject in context and provide a more forgiving depth of field’ – use a wide angle lens (or even a fisheye).
19. Expect the Expected – people can be suspicious of street photographers so shoot in places where people expect to see people doing photography. Smile, be polite and be willing to delete images if people protest.
20. Location, Location, Location – really this is what it is all about. Choose places where people interact with one another and times when they are present.
Since I planning to drop by Bandung for my 16 Indonesia Tour, I have something for my readers. I’m really grateful that I always have a lot of people/friends/supporter who are always support me, FeeqSays.Comand Creative Visual Studio. I believe that “Giving is Much Better than Receiving” and I also believe that “People would Not Appreciate Free stuff”.
Since I plan to GIVE AWAY something to my readers, I just need your help to tell me something. Drop me your answer in this blog post before 17.5.12 (11PM). I will choose 2 people and you will receive something from me… something from Bandung.. It gonna be a souvenir and what can I promise… It gonna be worth more than just a key chain or a t-shirt 😉
1) Tell me 3 places that I must visit during my Bandung trip.
2) What should I do and why should I go there?’
1) You can use google. It will be better, if your answer are specific.
2) It must related with a photography (Not necessary to be a landscape).
I will announce the winners in this blog post. Stay tuned =)