Featured Blogger Of The Week (Girl) – Erika

Erika Toh – HAUS OF KAKA

No.1 Haus Of Kaka_Erika_CLEO
Last week,
As I was busy tweeting and reading the updates feed,
I received a surprised DM from the adorable Feeq
inviting me to be his “Blogger of the Week”!
OMG, fuyoh, I just couldn’t believe it!
But eventually I did~ ^^

No.2 Haus Of Kaka_Minnie Erika2_Edited
So, here I am now in his extraordinary blog,
with a poem to do all the intro and talk,
about me and my humble blog,
that walk the walk and talk the talk.

No.3 Haus Of Kaka_Erika_Arts Day
A petite ‘lil lady from the Historical City of Malacca @ Melaka,
who shares my life and experiences in the HAUS OF KAKA,
Loves all things black and white with a dash of pink,
and is always obsessed with these five things :
Fashion. Beauty. Photography. Music. and Food among other things. 😉

No.4 Haus Of Kaka_Erika_Marriot
A dreamy, cheerful and happy-go-lucky Pisces by nature,
My qualities are as in the below picture.
Is a firm believer that fairytales do come true,
with strong conviction, faith and belief, there’s nothing I can’t do.
😉

No.5 Haus Of Kaka_Good_Pisces

No.6 Haus Of Kaka_Erika_Prom Queen
Always in love with life and all things cute, lovely, unique and beautiful,
Oh, life is a bliss, always so wonderful…
With that we have come to the end of the story,
about me and a little bit of my history.

No.7 Haus Of Kaka_Teacher Erika
Do visit my blog and leave some constructional comments or critic,
I hope it’ll be an inspiration for the unmotivated, sad and weak,
to find their inner true self and discover what makes them tick and click,
To happiness, health and contentment we seek.

No.8 Haus Of Kaka_Erika_Cute
Of course all these isn’t possible if it’s not for an angel named Feeq,
His deeds are noble and his heart is certainly big.
Keep up the good work to look and nurture,
all the featured bloggers out there for the betterment of our future.
Peace, XOXO~
Love, Erika Toh^^

~Copyrighted by Erica Toh @ 2010. All rights reserved~ ♥

My Twitter :

More info can be found at my blog :

************************************************************************

If you want to be featured in FeeqSays Network, HERE!

9 Comments to Featured Blogger Of The Week (Girl) – Erika
  • Erika Toh on 30 August 2010 at 11:33 am Reply

Phew…I just came back from pasar malam when oh my God, I found out I'm on Feeq's blog! Wee~~ xD

Thanks so much for the feature Feeq~ ♥ Love you so much! *Huggies* XOXO~

And keep up the good work too~ Wah…I'm on cloud nine now~ Sure can't sleep tonight! xD

• Caroline Ng May Ling on 30 August 2010 at 1:23 pm Reply

wow! nice! when is my turn la? LOL! ok ok joking am not qualify yet . :p

• Erika Toh on 30 August 2010 at 1:48 pm Reply

Caroline : Darling, you also can have your chance to be featured in his blog! ^^ Who says you're not qualified ar? I think you're one of the best bloggers to be around and hang out with cause you're fun and friendly! 😉 *Huggies* Gambateh!

• firdaus on 30 August 2010 at 6:24 pm Reply

@Erika ^^ so, u can sleep ma? XP
    @Caroline yes,everyone have a chance ^^ Send me ur detail ya

• Erika Toh on 31 August 2010 at 5:45 am Reply

@Feeq : Haha…guess what, you featured me on Merdeka's eve – a date where I'll surely remember for life because it's both historical and memorable!

So, yeah…I can't sleep last night, thanks to you~ Haha! Love you, feeq! xP

@Caroline : Yay, congrats darling! Faster faster send him your details, ya! I support you! Wee~ xD

• firdaus on 31 August 2010 at 5:58 am Reply

@Erika haha thanks. I purposely XP

• Erika Toh on 31 August 2010 at 6:38 am Reply

Haha…you're really a naughty lil munkey, feeq! ^^ No wonder you're a famous blogger! You're fun to be with! I'm very honoured to have met you~ xD

Btw, I recommend you to feature both QuaChee of quachee.blogspot.com and Fufu of lamchingfu.blogspot.com as Featured Bloggers of the Week (Male) Both are my inspiring and amazing idols^^

Erika – Kakaism