Last Saturday I end my July with awesome event with awesome bunch of bloggers and also awesome an experience. It’s not about Katy Perry having lunch with me but it’s about A Day Out In The All New Honda FREED With 32 Advertlets Bloggers!
Thanks Advertlets and Honda for the invitation.
Yes! You hear that? I drive new Honda! My dad sure will crazy if he know I drove Honda Freed since he plan to buy a new MPV car. For those who do not know my family totally loyal to Honda *blush* which is 2 of my previous car are Honda and even the latest one just change around last year 1 week before “hari raya” the new model of Honda City!
Since I still study and my dad not really trust the way that I drove the car *puppy eyes* he gave me kancil only *emo*
Not too mention that even I’m too tired but it’s really worth! I woke up around 6am, bath, update blog and wait Ellie came to Taylor Lakeside and head to SouledOut. Thanks for the ride *heart*
All of us have an opportunity to check out the all new Honda FREED! Cool huh? Thanks to Honda Malaysia hosted a test drive session. With 32 advertlets bloggers, that day was awesome!
We have Paultan in the house yo! If you crazy about car and you don’t know about him… errr don’t know what to say.
During the trip, we were divided into 8 groups, 4 in each car! I drove the no4 car with Leonard, Sham, Evo and Thong Kai. Since Thong Kai can’t drive, so my car have 5people. Leonard is the 1st driver, I’m the 2nd driver, Evo the 3rd driver and Sham is the last driver. Thong Kai? He bos what XP
We drove all the way to Putrajaya and we change the driver in between. We stopped at the 20km mark to exchange drivers. Once reached Putrajaya, we had a little bit briefing, short feedback and also we had few games and contest.
Honda Freed car specifications. Which you all need to know:
4 Seater + Technology
– High Rigidity Structure for better handling and stability on the road
– Suspension System with front McPherson Strut & rear H-Shape Torsion Beam
– Small Turning Radius of 5.2m
– Active Lock-Up System
– 5 speed AT and Drive by Wire
4 Seater + Safety
– JNCAP (Japan New Car Assessment Program) Rating at the highest of 6 Stars
– Dual Front SRS Airbags
– ABS: Anti-lock Braking System
– EBD: Electronic Brakeforce Distribution
– BA: Brake Assist
– Fuel Lid Auto Lock Safety System prevents the sliding door from opening fully when the fuel lid is open
– Shift Hold Control + Grade Logic Control
– G-Force Control (G-CON) Technology
4 Seater + Style
– Automatic Dual Sliding Doors with Remote Control for easy access
– Forward Tilting Hinge Front Door to avoid accidental knocks
– Easy Access and Low Tail Gate Opening for easy loading and easy access
– One Step Low Floor with Grip Assist for elderly and handicapped easy access
4 Seater + Observation
– Tilt Steering for different driver’s needs
– Multi Layer Meter Cluster display all necessary information
– Double DIN Stereo System with radio, MP3, CD Player + USB and AUX for iPod and other digital media players
– Foot Parking Brake
4 Seater + Space
– Walkthrough Cabin with a 200mm walkway for easy access
– Big Cargo Capacity
– 3rd Row Foldable Seats that folds up in 3 steps easily
– Flat Roof and Flat Floor creates more head room and cabin space
4 Seater + Accessories (Optional Items)
– Tail Gate Spoiler
– Fog Lights
– Door Visors
– Cargo Tray
– Child Seat
– GPS Navigation
I was driving few MPV car before like Toyota Avanza, Estima, etc. For Honda Freed, it’s good for a mini MPV. I will choose white if my dad want buy it. I was driving 140KM/H and the car still smooth and move perfectly!
*pray to god* Hope my dad will buy new MPV car ASAP so that I can bring my Honda City to College XP
The space quite big and of course enough to camwhor inside the car ~la la la
I was finding the hand break but yeah, it’s not there… I mean the “normal look like” hand break because they came out with a footbreak. How much it will cost? The price is reasonable where you can “da bao” it from RM110K. Always believe what you pay that you get!
We were provided with the Polaroid camera for us to camwhor with it… oooppsss haha
Actually they had a contest for us to submit our most creative shots to win some prizes at the end of the day. Every group need submit at least 10 group photos and 1 individual photo.