Motorsport Division Car Photoshooting

DSC06389
Yesterday, I was invited by BlupBlupMY courtesy of Motorsport Division for the car photoshooting event and I miss the soft launch of MSD’s new showroom. Why? Stay tune in my next post. if you haven’t join Blup-Blup, join now!

Motorsport Division gave us that opportunity today. All the car awesome! We’ve got BMWs, Porches, Audis and MINI.

DSC06406
So, what is the mootorsport division about? Basically you can see and of course upgrade car… Kancil can’t ya… *emo*

Check out their showroom at :

Motorsport Division Sdn Bhd
No.38, Jalan PJS 11/7,
46150, Bandar Sunway,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.

Tel : 603-56358860
Fax : 603-56378860

Website : http://www.motorsportdivision.com/

DSC06411
I went there early around 2.30pm with Jeremy & JonYKT, and were welcomed by 1 cute ladies. Don’t know her name ^^” We also were given gifts a tshirt and stickers.

Thanks BlupBlup for the invitation!

DSC06405
If you don’t know how MSD paste their logo sticker, that’s how it’s looks like LOL

DSC06418
They have everything for a car events… From goodies bag to refreshment. Maybe they can put some model as well… Errr maybe they have but I went off d and miss it ^^”

IMG_6292-vert
They have expensive cars & cool spare parts. What else can make you car looks awesome? Of course add some accessories such as Rims, Interior Accessories, Tyres, Body Kits & many many many more. It’s better if you go by yourself XP

DSC06441-horz
Cool huh?

DSC06465-horz-vert
To be honest, I love their cupcake! Manage to “curi” few before rush to Zouk.

DSC06424
With dai lou Simon. I really sorry for just drop by for 1 hour then go back *sad*

DSC06485
I ffk my date from rawang…
Supposed go with her to bon odori but… went to Mizz Nina album launch XP

IMG_6281
Group shot!

12 Comments to Motorsport Division Car Photoshooting
  • Mrs Imran on 18 July 2010 at 4:40 am Reply

I was there too. Didn't see you but got the chance to meet Tian. I was there less than 1 hr! Shorter period than you 😀 Got to rush to friend's house after that.

I wonder why the organizer (Blub Blub) seemed bit quiet? I mean..like Newszap*ed, Nuffn@ng and Adverlet* there are all very friendly and mingle with the bloggers pretty well.

Are they shy? Hihih

• daehyunkim on 18 July 2010 at 4:46 am Reply

Ahhh! it looks awesome!
    Was the t-shirt logo the same as the sticker?
    I love cupcakes haha!
    Its ok you couldn't stay longer.. you had a busy day… How was the wedding event?

• firdaus on 18 July 2010 at 12:51 pm Reply

@Mrs Imran
    I was there until 3.30pm.
    Haha that one u need ask simon…

@Dae
    The t-shirt I haven't open yet XD
    Wedding was awesome ^^

• yean. on 19 July 2010 at 4:10 am Reply

Hey all!

Sorry i was kinda quiet that day and i was unable to greet all of you personally. (:

I'm the one and only girl working for MD if you guys realized. HAHAAHA.

It was pretty hectic for me and everyone seemed pretty comfortable mingling around, tho i shud have introduced myself to everyone, during the last minutes we had some problems *amenwegotitsettled* hehehe.

and yes the sticker logo is the same with the one on the shirt. i hope you guys enjoyed yourself and love the tshirt!

• firdaus on 19 July 2010 at 4:13 am Reply

haha XD XD XD
    *paiseh*

• yean. on 19 July 2010 at 6:11 am Reply

hahaha! dun pai seh! i remember you very well. (: great post, love it. hu knows dere might be something good coming your way… (;

• firdaus on 19 July 2010 at 7:06 am Reply

haha i wish got good things come to me.. but i always bad luck one ^^"

• yean. on 19 July 2010 at 10:25 am Reply

haha. dont be so negative!! 😀

• firdaus on 19 July 2010 at 11:08 am Reply

haha thanks <3

• firdaus on 4 January 2011 at 11:16 am Reply

haha i wish got good things come to me.. but i always bad luck one ^^"

• firdaus on 4 January 2011 at 11:16 am Reply

@Mrs Imran
    I was there until 3.30pm.
    Haha that one u need ask simon…

@Dae