Free 120 Inception Movie Passes To Give Out

Latest Update!

For those who win the passes, once you have Sign Up & attend for the movie event, you will get FREE voucher from QuikSilver!

It’s easy. Just Sign up HERE! and mobile sign up as well. Send SMS type ON HS YA
and send to 33307.

inception_movie_poster
Hi guys, what you guys want to do this Saturday? I believe that some of you will attend the Motorsport Division, Miss Nina album launch in the evening and Bon Odori at night right? How about in the morning? If you don’t have any plan, why don’t you guys drop by to Cineleisure Cathay Cinema and grab your FREE movie? I wish I can go but I have a date with Jeremy at seputeh temple.

FeeqSays Network would like to giving out 60pair of ticket to all of you. Regardless you are blogger or not, facebook user or not, twitter user or not, you still can get the free passes. If you miss the movie outing last time. This is your chance!

Yes!60pair!

NOTE: For those who win the passes, you need to register by 10.30am at the registration booth with the Homestay Bunting and your name is under FeeqSays Network!

Stay tune with FeeqSays Network for more an exciting event!
Join me in Facebook HERE!

inception-trailer-movie-leonardo-de-caprio1
Synopsis Inception (2010)
Dom Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio) is a skilled thief, the absolute best in the dangerous art of extraction, stealing valuable secrets from deep within the subconscious during the dream state, when the mind is at its most vulnerable. Cobb’s rare ability has made him a coveted player in this treacherous new world of corporate espionage, but it has also made him an international fugitive and cost him everything he has ever loved.

Now Cobb is being offered a chance at redemption. One last job could give him his life back but only if he can accomplish the impossible: inception. Instead of the perfect heist, Cobb and his team of specialists have to pull off the reverse: their task is not to steal an idea but to plant one. If they succeed, it could be the perfect crime. But no amount of careful planning or expertise can prepare the team for the dangerous enemy that seems to predict their every move. An enemy that only Cobb could have seen coming.

Trailer Inception (2010)

Movie detail:
Movie: Inception
Venue: Cineleisure Cathay Cinema
Time:11 a.m
Date: 17.07.2010
Day: Saturday

Inception
What you need to do are:
1: Just reply in this post that you want the passes.
2: Tell me why you want to watch the Inception.
3: Send your Full Name, Email, IC & Contact No. to feeq_2009@hotmail.com for the registration purpose.
4: The winner will be inform through the email by Friday 3pm (1 person will get pair of ticket.)

Contest end 16.07.2010 10am.

85 Comments to Free 120 Inception Movie Passes To Give Out
  • Tian Chad @ 永遇乐 on 14 July 2010 at 3:37 am Reply

I wanna watch this movie because I heard it is really not bad!

• Marcky on 14 July 2010 at 3:39 am Reply

I want to watch inception because people say it's a good movie, but I need to see it for myself otherwise I will not believe Leonardo Di Caprio can act! I need to see it so I have PROOF! I need it! PROOF!

Also, I wanna bring a hot girl so she can see Leonardo Di Caprio, and when she realises she can't have him, she will go home with me! ME!

• Soo Wei Siong on 14 July 2010 at 3:40 am Reply

1. I WANT!!!
    2. I've read the reviews and it seems that you need a little intelligence to understand the whole thing, so I need to figure out whether I'm dumb or not XD
    3. Done..
    4. *pray*

• taufulou on 14 July 2010 at 3:41 am Reply

I want tow atch this movie cuz looks like another version of Matrix

• Ong Suk Lian on 14 July 2010 at 3:51 am Reply

I don't want to dream anymore, I want to realistic my dream by at least winning the exclusive screening with all other feeqsays loyal reader.

• firdaus on 14 July 2010 at 4:03 am Reply

For those who reply here, please send me an email as well. if You want to win the passes, please reply in this post & my email.

Thanks.

• Zoeyve on 14 July 2010 at 4:03 am Reply

Me, me. I want!

• Fairytale Believer on 14 July 2010 at 4:07 am Reply

I want to watch because this will be an epic movie from the marvelous director Christopher Nolan and the composer Hans Zimmer :)!

• Lee Sim on 14 July 2010 at 4:08 am Reply

I want to watch because I love Leonardo and this movie looks mind-bogglingly exciting and interesting.

• Ju Ann on 14 July 2010 at 4:26 am Reply

I think that shows whose storylines are based on impossible missions and thievery are almost always good! Whether its a book or a movie or a tv show, it's like the recipe for success! INCEPTION is a definite must-watch. Besides, I think that Leonardo is going to be a really sexy thief.

• Biopolymath on 14 July 2010 at 4:31 am Reply

I would like to watch!

Well, there's a saying that having things in your mind is already bad enough. This movie brings things in my mind to life, so I would like to see how bad is bad! So, what's the consequence of committing a crime in your mind?

• Wong Wai Tsung, Victor on 14 July 2010 at 4:31 am Reply

I want to watch because the notion of cerebral espionage is simply too mind-boggling not to experience first hand!

• Chee Hin on 14 July 2010 at 4:32 am Reply

I'd been waiting for this movie for some times now. Finally it's here. I'd been a fan of Nolan since his Batman series and i'm sure i won't be dissappointed with his latest masterpiece.

Pleasssee give me a pair of free tickets dude.

Have a nice day..

• Evelyn Foo Suan Choo on 14 July 2010 at 4:36 am Reply

Constantly pushing the envelope to shift between reality and virtuality make this Nolan/DiCaprio combo so appealing to miss it will be beyond comprehension!

• Nah Gut Chin on 14 July 2010 at 4:50 am Reply

The skeletons in the mind's closet that can be revealed in addition to the unthinkable suggestion of virtual skeletons being put into the same closet is unimaginable and can only be visualised with full impact on the silver screen by visionary Christopher Nolan and charismatic Leonardo DiCaprio! Definitely would like to watch the movie!

• Afdzal on 14 July 2010 at 4:52 am Reply

I want a pass to watch Inception.
    the reason why i want to watch Inception is to see what complex, thought provoking story Christopher Nolan can come up with after the success of The Dark Knight.

• Gina on 14 July 2010 at 5:14 am Reply

I want!!
    Director of Dark Knight… ROCK!!!

• Tze Khong on 14 July 2010 at 5:23 am Reply

I want the passes because I believe Inception is an exciting movie with fantastic special effects, wonderful casts and a storyline that makes you go "huh?" and wanting to watch it again.

• Lee on 14 July 2010 at 5:25 am Reply

I want to the free passes.

I want to see this movie because I want to see what dreams are made of

• dramaqueen on 14 July 2010 at 5:27 am Reply

My favourite type of movie are those filled with sci-fi/action base storyline. What's more to say when this show "INCEPTION" has it both! Its definitely a must-watch!

• Hui Ping on 14 July 2010 at 5:29 am Reply

I want the passes to watch Inception because the plot and storyline sounds so complex and awesome.

• Cindrew on 14 July 2010 at 5:30 am Reply

I want to watch to see what is the different of this movie with the day after tomorrow ~~

• Jacquelyn Ho on 14 July 2010 at 5:33 am Reply

I want the passes because I want to let my sister to watch this movie as well. Great movies are meant to be shared =D not to mention some bonding session with her, or with her boyfriend. Teehee

• juli1202 on 14 July 2010 at 5:33 am Reply

I want the Inception Movie Passes!!! I love the movie trailer so much 🙂

• LT on 14 July 2010 at 5:35 am Reply

I want the passes because Leonardo + Chris Nolan + intriguing storyline = FANTASTIC MOVIE.

• David on 14 July 2010 at 5:40 am Reply

I want Inception tickets because I am madly in love with Leonardo's goatee XD

• Isaac on 14 July 2010 at 5:40 am Reply

I want the passes to watch Inception because it is a movie that makes one think of the possibilites of the mind.

• Siew Li on 14 July 2010 at 5:41 am Reply

I want the Inception Movie Passes !! Its been waiting for so long, the storyline is so existing ^^

• CincauHangus.com on 14 July 2010 at 5:43 am Reply

I wana watch because I wana learn the art of stealing through ones mind.

• bkgan on 14 July 2010 at 5:45 am Reply

I want to the passes because the trailer was simply awesome and the special effects out of this world.

• plkw on 14 July 2010 at 5:50 am Reply

Why i want to watch? because i like Leonardo DiCaprio & this type of genre's movie.

• Alice on 14 July 2010 at 5:51 am Reply

I want the passes.

The storyline on the ability of the mind is simply mind-blowing and special effects visually sensational.

• Joyce Rachel Lee on 14 July 2010 at 5:52 am Reply

I want the movie passes for Inception because after watching Leonardo D'Caprio's helluva psychologically fantastic performance in Shutter Island, I want to see his performance in the world of dreams. I bet it will be mind-blowing! This is a MUST-WATCH movie! 😀

Cheers,
    Joyce

• toninkush on 14 July 2010 at 5:58 am Reply

The main reason why I want to watch Inception is because I am a huge fan of Christopher Nolan. I've seen all the movies he's directed and frankly, I am banking on this film to be the best commercial film this year. There hasn't been many great movies released this year. Plus, after reading the sypnosis, all I could think about is to catch the movie. So it would be great if I could get the passes, thanks!

• ana shaid on 14 July 2010 at 6:11 am Reply

i want to watch the inception because i just love to watch science fiction kind of movie. beside that, i'm a movie freak. i watch every new movie that i find interesting.

• 嵐くん on 14 July 2010 at 6:27 am Reply

I want to win a pair of passes for INCEPTION because this is the movie i had waiting for in year 2010, the storyline is the most attractive reasons why I hearted the movie, it will be a great movie storying simulacra after THE MATRIX.

Thank you!

• Kelvin 'finalkt3' Tan on 14 July 2010 at 6:28 am Reply

I want!!!
    I wanna watch because I want loh. Erm, because I wanna see the incredible storyline and the awesome effects. 😀

• Samuel Lee on 14 July 2010 at 6:55 am Reply

I want!!
    I want to watch it because the poster looks kinda cool…

• Sai-Yew on 14 July 2010 at 6:56 am Reply

It's been highly recommended by all movie-goers, I think it's about time for me to find out why and not just sitting here wonder…

• Tan on 14 July 2010 at 7:08 am Reply

I want to watch this movie! I am a great fan of Leonardo DiCaprio and I can't forgive myself for missing any of his movies!

• Yih Yann on 14 July 2010 at 7:26 am Reply

I want to watch this movie because I'm a fan of Leonardo DiCaprio, so for sure I can't miss this movie.

• NK on 14 July 2010 at 7:31 am Reply

aww..

how i wish theres an afternoon session..
    cant make it in the morning, got a appointment with gleneagles hospitals.

• Spectre on 14 July 2010 at 7:45 am Reply

I wan to watch Inception coz I'm bored!

• GraySea on 14 July 2010 at 7:56 am Reply

I want to watch this movie because Nolan is awesome, Ellen Page is awesome, Leonardo is awesome, AND FEEQSAYS NETWORK IS AWESOME

• Shereen Dulau on 14 July 2010 at 8:16 am Reply

I want to get the pass and watch this movie because it would be a waste for not watching Leo Di's master skills in acting and his gorgeous look! Raawwrrr!

• rahul on 14 July 2010 at 8:20 am Reply

I wanna watch its a epic movie !

• Namaku Izham... on 14 July 2010 at 8:22 am Reply

i want to see this movie because the casts is too good for this movie to go flop: dicaprio,page,gordon-levitt,caine

• Calvin on 14 July 2010 at 9:14 am Reply

I want to watch Inception because it is claimed to be one of the best that Leonardo DiCaprio has ever came up with ;D

• vin_ann on 14 July 2010 at 11:24 am Reply

I want to watch Inception because i wanted to watch Leonardo DiCaprio in action!

• vera wong su reen on 14 July 2010 at 11:28 am Reply

i wanna watch inception because i never doubted leonardo's acting in every movie. PLUS tons of humans are talking bout how and why they might win the BEST PICTURE.so, i hate to judge without watching it. =))

• §pinzer on 14 July 2010 at 11:31 am Reply

I'm SO gonna watch Inception because I'm all about WILD and OUT OF THE WORLD concepts! You HAVE to give me a pass or I'll control your dreams hahaa!

• chuafc2006 on 14 July 2010 at 1:09 pm Reply

hi.. would like to watch the movie Inception!
    I'm fans of Titanic and Leonardo Dicaprio.. 😀

• Cheong Siew Ying on 14 July 2010 at 2:18 pm Reply

I want to watch inception to peel back the deception and be intrigued in the consequences and notions those who mess with minds and perceptions!

• Tiffany Ooi on 14 July 2010 at 3:41 pm Reply

I want to watch Inception because it is already expected to be in the running for Best Picture!

• Lee See on 14 July 2010 at 3:48 pm Reply

Hi.. I so want the passes because I am a huge fan of Leonardo DiCaprio.

• Jason Tee on 14 July 2010 at 3:50 pm Reply

I want to watch Inception because I'm a huge Ellen Page fan! I absolutely love her in Juno. The other casts are greatly talented as well. Leonardo DiCaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Ken Watanabe are amazing actors! It will be a honour to watch such a star-studded movie!

• Norman Choo on 14 July 2010 at 3:55 pm Reply

great plot with great actors.. I don't want to miss this. So please give me the passes.

• Chong Aik on 14 July 2010 at 4:03 pm Reply

It's in my must watch list after catching the interesting trailer.

• Amelialing911 on 14 July 2010 at 5:20 pm Reply

I wanna see Leonardo!! My hero since ever he act in Titanic, so he act i see… 😉

• Tummy Rumble on 14 July 2010 at 5:44 pm Reply

Hey bro, I would like to watch the show after watching that superb trailer.. This show is one not to be missed man.. seriously hope I can get it..

• RîcHãrD on 15 July 2010 at 12:58 am Reply

i want to watch it too, so cool where technology are use to enter the human mind :O More like dream invasion 😀 !!
    Watch the trailer and is uber awesome 😀

Hope i can get the tickets, if there is left 😀

• YEN XOXO on 15 July 2010 at 2:02 am Reply

I want to watch this movie because after catching a glimpse of the trailer, I find it's really epic! 🙂

• vivian on 15 July 2010 at 2:10 am Reply

AHHHHH INCEPTION!!!!I want watch!!!
    reason: the story is about human thoughts, dreams etc…related to my course (since im a psychology student XD)…I hope I can get some extra information from the movie..regardless its reliability…lol

• takemitsu on 15 July 2010 at 3:26 am Reply

I want an excuse for a date 😉
    But my real reason is, I've been a fan of Christopher Nolan since Memento…

• KONG on 15 July 2010 at 6:30 am Reply

I want the passes because I like to watch a movie about mind manipulation with extreme action.

• -@dr!an- on 15 July 2010 at 7:57 am Reply

hey i want to watch the movie also..
    it look nice and is all about dreams…

• fadzli on 16 July 2010 at 4:59 am Reply

I want to watch because it most intelligent and visually stunning film of the year. Literally mind-bending.

• firdaus on 16 July 2010 at 5:00 am Reply

Sorry. the contest end.
    Thanks.

Stay tune for more free stuff.

• Tummy Rumble on 16 July 2010 at 6:57 am Reply

thanks bro

• KONG on 16 July 2010 at 7:04 am Reply

Am refreshing my Inbox. Looks like I did not get it 🙁 For the rest of u, enjoy the movie tomorrow.

Sorry. the contest end.
    Thanks.

Stay tune for more free stuff.

Cheers,
    Joyce

• firdaus on 4 January 2011 at 11:17 am Reply

I want a pass to watch Inception.

• firdaus on 4 January 2011 at 11:17 am Reply

Pleasssee give me a pair of free tickets dude.

Have a nice day..