Clinique Star Tour 2010 Day 2 @ Pavilion

IMG_5312
Last Sunday, Clinique Star Tour went to Pavilion to make all Malaysian girls pretty. Still remember the Sunway Pyramid one? Nope? HERE! After short discussion with Jason, we had a coclusion where… Girls + Money = Fashion & Guys + Money = Gadget.

Guys will proud to tell everyone that they have a pretty girls and girls will proud to tell everyone that they have a cool guys with the huge camera.

So, can see the conclusion? Muahahahhaha

IMG_5227-vert
This is the 2nd day where the truck and booth set up at Pavilion. Bunch of blogger went there to get their make over. Thanks to Vivian, Waiyan, Jason & Hitomi who came early morning… Sunday some more XP

IMG_5242
This is how my date looks like before make over!
Want see their picture after make over? Read More…

IMG_5264
Since we need to wait our turn, all of us went to Starbuck to grab some drinks. I still prefer my mocha compare than Waiyan (low fat) drinks XP

IMG_5323
I don’t know what it is, but I believe it’s kind of magic which is one of the Clinique product that they use to make girls more lenglui ~ la la la

IMG_5396-horz-vert
Since it’s dizzily in the morning, most of the customer went to the booth to register their self.

IMG_5322-horz-vert
During the make over!

IMG_5219-horz-vert
So many people wei ~ woot woot

IMG_5302-horz-vert
Even dizzily, all the girls will face the obstacle to be pretty… For me, I prefer sleep at home XD Damn nice weather!

IMG_5336-vert-horz
Vivian after make over *nose bleed*

IMG_5449
#1 With my cute friend XD

IMG_5412
#2 With Vivian & Hitomi after make over + Vivian sister.

IMG_5438
#3 After grab our KFC at Pavilion, came again for the sake of camwhor LOL

6 Comments to Clinique Star Tour 2010 Day 2 @ Pavilion
  • Glo-w~* on 7 July 2010 at 12:29 am Reply

I'm definitely going for the one in Penang^^

• firdaus on 7 July 2010 at 12:37 am Reply

If you go to register at the counter, find a girl name zoe…u say u feeq blogger friend and help me sen my regards to her k ^^ Thanks XD

• firdaus on 7 July 2010 at 12:38 am Reply

Oh ya… Tips: go early morning so the make up will last long and u can wear the make up when u go anywhere XD

• Glo-w~* on 8 July 2010 at 2:39 am Reply

lols… will do^^ will i get extra pic if i mention u? ;p thx for the tip! ^^ cant wait…

• firdaus on 8 July 2010 at 2:56 am Reply

Extra picture?
    Actually last time I was asking around through Facebook & Twitter who can cover the event at Penang, malacca & perak. They will get Hamper Worth RM320. But,the quote is full d.

Maybe next time I can put u in my FeeqSays Network List? Please Send me an email ur blog url, email, location, contact no.

So that next time I can contact u. Thanks.

• firdaus on 4 January 2011 at 11:17 am Reply

Extra picture?

So that next time I can contact u. Thanks.