Making a “simple stir fry” isn’t all that simple. Getting the stir fry sauce to taste just right is usually a challenge. But stir-fried mix vegetables is a no-fail recipe, mostly because the stir-fry sauce is made before beginning to fry the vegetables, allowing you to adjust the flavor according to your taste. Try it as a side dish, or make it the main course. You can add slices of chicken, fish or seafood (if you are non-vegetarian) can be added as a protein source – you’ll love it!
Top Left… Oyster Sauce, Sliced Long Beans, Sliced Mushrooms, Sliced Carrots. *Pandan leave not include ^^
Hi guys, it’s been quite some time. Sorry for not updating my blog because I’ve been really busy traveling around for Creative Visual Studio shooting, From now on, I will try my best to update my blog.
Recently I felt that Malaysia is not a safe place to stay in anymore. Not to mention that my friend and I got robbed outside Paradigm Mall few days before Hari Raya. Lucky that I know some Muay Thai skill and I managed to protect myself and my friend. To be honest, that is one of the main reason why I went to gym & attend a self defense classes. I want to protect myself and people around me/people that I love. Sorry to say but I never trust police to handle this situation.
Usually when I go to gym, I meet different kinds of people. So, I would like to share some of my thoughts about The Bad Gym Guy. Basically, The Bad Gym Guy is someone who talks loudly on his cell phone, like to cut line, drops weight and the worst part is they think the gym is their own place/house etc.
So, I would like to share 9 basic rules of politeness.
1) Put it back.
– It is the simple and basic rule of using gym tools such as dumbbells, yoga mat etc. Usually I will spend 2 hours for day workout & 2 hours for night workout. Since I do not have a lot of time, I need to maximize my time. But sometimes I need to play treasure hunt in order for me to find the gym tools. Please be think about the others, we do not want waste our time finding the gym tools.
2) Clean as you go
– I’m a person who’s particular with hygiene. My previous gym that I went to, they only provide me 1 towel. I’m lucky enough to join a new fitness center where they provide me with 2 towels. Usually I will bring a sanitizer and spray the gym equipment and wipe it before I use, especially when I do weightlifting. Trust me, no one wants to touch someone else’s sweat. Guys, please wipe the equipment with disinfectant. If you’re really lazy, just use the towel provided by your gym. You can use a towel to cover the equipment as you lie on it or use it, especially benches.
3) Stop hogging
– Everyone is paying the same fees as you. Some people like to put their towel on the treadmill to “book” the place. If you are not using the equipment, please move aside & give chance to others. So, be fair!
4) Music Only To Your Ears
– Please bring your own earphone if you want to listen to songs. Not everyone has the same taste as you. You do not want to disturb them with your songs.
5) It’s Not a Leamaze Class
– Everyone have different ways of counting. People do not need to know how many reps you are doing by counting out loud or how heavy your weights are by all that heaving and grunting.
6) Go Workout or Go Home
It’s good to be friendly but people usually go to gym to get a perfect body, not to chit chat.
7) Checking out the chicks
– Do not ogle the females. They do not like that and you do not want to get that. If you must must, take a quick glance using the mirror.
8) Limit yourself
– Usually I will spend 20-30 minutes per session on cardio machine. Some people are spend up to an hour or more than that. Some people even use the weightlifting machine for more than 30 minutes. Exceeding the time would not allow others to use the equipment too. If there is no one waiting or the gym is on low use, then fire away, but otherwise give other people chance to use.
9) Weight dropping
– For me when I’m in the gym, it’s all about me, my mind & my strength. So, please put the equipment such as weights down gently, and do not drop them as it will cause undue alarm to the elderly and other gym users, it may throw them off guard and cause injury as they are working on the treadmill or the cross trainer.
So guys, please think about others & enjoy your workout 🙂
This time is about urbanscape yo! This is my 2nd time went there where for those who do not know, Urbanscapes is an annual all-day creative arts festival, which celebrates all things artsy-fartsy! Cool huh? Definitely! It’s not only a blogshop bazaar and performing arts but it’s more about ARTS!
365.com I not really sure the website about what, since it;s in madarin but you can see the rat + wings logo everywhere.
I was looking for the big URBANSCAPES wording with balloons behind but it’s was not there like last year. Ok, it’s arts. Maybe I don’t know anything about arts.
Bazaar – blogshop!
This is project known as Project Angkat Rumah and it was literally moving a house. Since I came late, a specially designed wooden house with zinc roof and yellow colours was there! This novelty concept is initiated by our very local filmmaker, Liew Siew Tat from DaHuangPictures who wants to revive the local village spirit of gotong royong in us the urbanites. Not only that, the distance is only about 1.3km, from Jalan Ipoh to KLpac. Marching bands and kompang troupe are marking their way there too.
It’s awesome! What is this about? Actually when you place one of your hand on the half sphere thingy and it will produce awesome sounds when you touch the another water inside the cups. So, our body will transfer the electric from one to another. Cool huh?
Even the famous Tongue In Chic’s and cute cupcake also there!
Say hi to Tongue In Chic’s girls yo!
Some of random photo at KLPAC.
The ice cream melts because of you! XD
I really admire those who have patience in art. I hope that I have talent like that, but I believe I don’t have.
#1 My date of the day from Rawang. Say hi to stephanie!
After past a month that the committee stress + migraine ^^ The day has came. 12 of August 2009 is the day that all our hard work was show on that night. Yup, we only the group that organize event at Nilai Spring Resort Hotel. Success??? I can’t say like that. There have sentence things that was not perfect from my eyes. I will let you guys know in the next post which is I will tell you guys what happened in behind of the scenes ^^
The ballroom of Nilai Spring Resort Hotel.
That’s the night…
The Salvation Army… All your kindness and support will go to the charity. The Salvation Army was located at Malacca.
2 of that table is the first group who paid the ticket.
Ready for the dance floor?
Emcee of the day… Carmen & Mathew. Thanks a lot guys.
The drum guys who make the opening ceremony.
Free to Fall band.
Eat time…It is buffet…
U like it? =.=”
Brian won the best dressed.
The main course area from rice to meat.
Prom Question & Answer section.
Izzah from Malaysia.
Khadijah from Nigeria.
Liu from China.
Prom King & Queen crowning.
The Prom King & Queen goes to Ahmed Ghulam & Azirah.
Sim & Efei.
Cani & Ben.
David & Adeline.
Alice & Vivi.
Ben & Samuel.
Kah Wai & Samuel.
Kah Wai & Edmund.
Rong Xiang & Alice.
Song Lin & Kosep.
Kosep & Rong Xiang.
Gui San & Rong Xiang.
Rong Xiang & Partner.
Izzah & partner.
Izzah & Me.
Nazim & Suaka.
Shahira & Aaron.
Fan & Me…Gay?
Andrew & Gui San.
Shelby & Dharvin.
Gui San & Fan.
Aaron & Me. Fan & Me.
Me & Awang Shahril..The DJ of the day.
Ahmed Ghulam the Prom King of the day & Me.
fan & Mon.
Dharvin & Sze Ting.
Aaron & Sze Ting.
Sze ting & Samuel.
Samuel & Brian.
Prabu & Izzah.
Samuel & Corliss.
Me & Samuel.
Aaron & Samuel.
Samuel & Shahirah.
Me & Shahirah.
Samuel & Ng Pia Sun.
Me & Ng Pia Sun.
Joyce & Samuel.
Joyce & Me.
Me & Sacha.
Fan & Sacha.
Sacha & Andrew.
Sache & Mazen.
Yong & Me.
Me & Eleeza.
Naddya & Samuel.
Naddya & Me.
Kosep & Me.
From Left…Goh, Me & biondi.
From Left…Chu, Vern & Kelvin.
From Left…Vern, kelvin & Alice.
From Left…Samuel, Andrew & Darren.
From Left…Sim, Goh, Biondi, kah Wai & EeFei.
From Left…Kosep, Alice & friends.
The Security of the day. From left…Chris, Sacha, Mazen & Yong.
From Left…Kian Wah, Sherlley, Shahira, Andrew & Aaron.