Tiramisù is one of my favorite dessert and also the most popular Italian cakes. Tiramisù has become a very popular dessert. The recipe has been adapted into cakes, puddings, and other varieties of dessert.
EAT – TIRAMISU @ MyC!
Author of this article
You may also like
Now, I have another good news. Now you have a chance to meet up and hang out with them. You even can kill them. I mean play laser tag. I wish I can team with them and kill the advertlets blogger *evil laugh*
Thanks to Advertlets because they have 40 showcase passes to give away and the 5 lucky blogger can hang out and play laser tag with The Wanted.
Venue : Laundry Bar @ The Curve
Date : 20th February 2011 (Sunday)
Time : 1800
Passes : 40
Venue : Galactic Laser
Date : 20th February 2011
Time : 1430
Passes : 5
“The Wanted are a British-Irish pop boy band based in London. The group comprises Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness, Tom Parker and Nathan Sykes.The band’s debut single “All Time Low” reached number 1 on the UK Singles Chart in August 2010. Their debut studio album The Wanted was released on 25 October 2010 and charted at number 3 in the UK.” – Source
How to win the passes?
It is easy!
All you have to do to win is comment on this Facebook Note:
This is one of my favorite dish. Normally I used to cook it by baked. Since I want try the new style, I choose to make it steam. I cook it since my GF still with me. I would like to make her try as much as possible a lot of nice food before she go to Kulim, Kedah for the posting….Scare she eat maggie mee everyday lol XD…
1) Mirepoix. Celery, Carrot & Onion. Onion leaf (for thight the fish)
2) Pandan leaf & Chop parsley.
3) Salt, Pepper & 2pcs of bay Leaf.
4) Fish Fillet.
1) Put all the Mirepoix, 2 pcs of Bay Leaf, Oil & half of Pandan Leaf into the pot.
2) Mix the fish fillet with the chop parsley, Salt & Pepper.
3) If too the fish fillet too thick, divided it to two.
4) Tight the fish like the picture showed.
5) Put the fish fillet like the photo above.
6) Add the Pandan Leaf.
7) Boil the fish fillet until cook and take out from the pot. Served it on the plate and remove the onion leaf & carrot.
To celebrate the joyous Father’s Day all fathers will get to eat FREE Dessert when they dine-in at Nagomi during Father’s Day on 21st June 2009.