Anybody know where I can get it at Malaysia?
EAT .:: REDONDO ::.
Author of this article
You may also like
Last Saturday, I was invited by MyC! to attend the Carlo Rino Splendid Summer 2010 Collection has been held at Midvalley.
Happy days are here again with Carlo Rino Splendid Summer 2010 Collection offering a wide range of sunshine designs that will not only charm you but will satisfy you completely. This collection is available in bright cheery colours that will be a real spot on for you from dawn till dusk for a real Splendid Summer experience.
Mark a deep impression with Carlo Rino’s Charming RED range that comes with different designs that give you the flexibility to either hold it in your hand, holding it close just next to your body or even sling it across your shoulder that gives you a whole new idea to style and to accessorize. This range gives you the freedom to style at your own comfort; ensuring you to be a fashion forward girl by knowing how to dress for attention. Materials used on the bags and shoes are specially selected to match designs that are catered for different usage and occasions; optimizing your best look at all times and reflecting your true personality either you are in an office meeting or even a casual day out.
Flats are ‘IN’ again today. Check out Carlo Rino lovely new designs, a must-have to complete your wardrobe this season. The straps at the shoes are designed to wrap around your feet comfortably; also come with strings to tie for a complete finishing and a slip-proof base to match your active lifestyle. For option, you can also go for the flat pump range that is available in striking colours making you noticeable in a casual hot date. This range is also enhanced by sassy string designs in front of the shoes. For a perfect match, you may style up with a hand held bag to complete your day.
Be surprised on how good you can go with Carlo Rino’s Bravo Yellow range. Fancy stripes across the bag and broad stitches at the sides of the bag gives you a new horizon to mix and match with the new way of dressing. For perfect match finishing, this also comes complete with comfort slip-on sandals that will make you look good even on your dullest day!
For the fans of the Carlo Rino Evergreen and Monogram collection, the designs this season will definitely worth taking a second look and you will never look at monogram designs the same way again. These collections are available in different shades of colour, designs and sizes – tailor made just for you. You will also notice each design is added with some fun element and completes with a tinge of gold for a complete Splendid Summer getaway!
Alhamdulillah it is the end of Ramadhan. I’m quite sad and I really hope I will meet Ramadhan again next year. Ramadhan is something that I have been waiting every year. It is more than just a Islamic holy month.
This year Hari Raya (Eid al-Fitr), I will be going back to Johor Bharu for two weeks holiday. It’s been awhile since I went back my hometown in Johor Bharu. As usual, on the first day of Hari Raya, I will be going back to Singapore (my mother family side) and on the second day of Hari Raya, I will be going back to Rengit Johor (my dad family side).
I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Muslim friends and clients “Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin”. As human myself, I will never run from making a mistake. From bottom of my heart, I’m sincerely want to apologise if I did any mistake or did not deliver my work up to your expectation and if the mistake that I did require me to meet you for a discussion, do let me know.
Last but not least, I would like to wish Happy holiday to my non muslim friend.
P/S: I will slightly less update my blog due to spending some quality time with my family.
Eid al-Fitr marks the end of the Islamic holy month of Ramadan.
Muslims across the globe celebrate – Eid al-Fitr festival by attending communal prayers, listening to a khutba (sermon) and giving zakat al-fitr (charity).
The popular Muslim holiday is determined by the sighting of the new moon. On Eid, you can greet your Muslims friends by wishing them “Eid Mubarak!” (meaning have a Blessed Eid), another way of greeting is by saying, “Eid Saeed!” (meaning Happy Eid!).
You can also say “Kul ‘am wa enta bi-khair!” (May every year find you in good health!) or “Taqabbala Allahu minna wa minkum” (May Allah accept from us, and from you) to convey your Eid greetings to a friend.
Here, we have complied a list of ten quotes and sayings from the Quran that you can share on Facebook and Whatsapp with your family and friends to wish them a Happy Eid:
1. “You will not attain righteousness till you spend in charity of the things you love.” [The Qur’an, Chapter 3, verse 92] Happy Eid!
2. “Do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately and know that your deeds will not make you enter Paradise, and that the most beloved deed to Allah’s is the most regular and constant even though it were little.” [Prophet Muhammad (s) as narrated by A’isha (ra) in Sahih Bukhari, vol. 8, hadith 471] Eid Mubarak!!
3. All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves..” [Prophet Muhammad (s), Last Sermon]
4. “God is kind and likes kindness in all things.” [Rihadh us-Saleheen, Volume 1:633] Happy Eid!
5. And whosoever fears Allaah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty) [al-Talaaq 65:2]
6. “The best charity is that given to a relative who does not like you.” [Fiqh-us-Sunnah:V3N100]
7. “And whosoever puts his trust in Allaah, then He will suffice him” [al-Talaaq 65:3] Eid Saeed!!
8. “A man has sinned enough if he neglects to feed those in need.” [Fiqh-us-Sunnah:V3N100]
9. “No companion of mine should tell me anything bad about another person. For when I meet you, I would like my heart to be clean (unbiased.)” [Riyadh-us-Salaheen:1539]
10. “By no means shall you attain al-birr (righteousness) until you spend (in Allaah’s cause) of that which you love.” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:92]
First of all I would like to thanks to Genting for the invitation. It is a little bit rush for me and guess what? I still manage to attend. Sorry for make the trip a little bit delay and I know you guys can enjoy the food longer if I do not make any delay right? *sad*
I having my final exam from 8am – 11am but off early and went to Lin Yu Chun press conference at J.W. Marriott 11.30am. Right after that, I went to Peter Pan the Musical at Sunway Lagoon. Oh ya, I will giving out the Gala Premiere to my reader.
They are so lucky to have a group photo with illusionist and escape artist – Charles Bach
The much awaited, brand new resident show at Resorts World Genting is finally here: GLITZ! An hour-long extravaganza bringing together internationally acclaimed performers in an East-meets-West concept, get ready to be dazzled by an enchanting and fabulous journey of wonder – guaranteed to be an amazing and unforgettable experience for the whole family!
Among the main acts featured will be the renowned magician, illusionist and escape artist – Charles Bach. With his extensive theatrical training, he will captivate you with amazing feats of illusion and deft sleight-of-hand. Next, we have the PuYang HuaChen Acrobatic Group – whose agility and dexterity is backed up with over 3000 years of tradition. Their skilled display of gravity-defying tricks will leave you on the edge of your seat. Last but not least, we have the brilliant and beautiful Daria Pushankina – mistress of sand art. Though young, her sheer talent in sand animation has won her accolades the world over. A truly unique form of story-telling that is sure to leave an impression!
Check it out more detail: HERE!
Nom nom nom at Coffee Terrace, Hotel Genting. The food just ordinary even though they have a lot of variety. My jie jie and I straight away went to the Japanese section and this is where our “kiasu mode” on. Unfortunately, I prefer Asian food since their Japanese food not as good as what I expected.