Courage. That’s the word that sometime I lack of. Sometime I do not have courage of losing and challenge myself to be a better person. I always wanted to hide myself from the failure.
There’s so many good “business website” outside there that I love to read daily. One of it is Business Insider. Sometime when I face difficulties I tried to avoid, to excuse away and to pretend like they don’t apply to me. The reason is simple. I’m afraid what’s the result/answer will be. I won’t deny that one of my weaknesses is I’m lack of courage. I’m running a few companies right now and I realize that I need to do something that I used to tell myself in order for me to step ahead., impossible can be possible!
19 Hard things you need to do to be successful by Business Insider:
– You have to do the hard things.
– You have to make the call you’re afraid to make.
– You have to get up earlier than you want to get up.
– You have to give more than you get in return right away.
– You have to care more about others than they care about you.
– You have to fight when you are already injured, bloody, and sore.
– You have to feel unsure and insecure when playing it safe seems smarter.
– You have to lead when no one else is following you yet.
– You have to invest in yourself even though no one else is.
– You have to look like a fool while you’re looking for answers you don’t have.
– You have to grind out the details when it’s easier to shrug them off.
– You have to deliver results when making excuses is an option.
– You have to search for your own explanations even when you’re told to accept the “facts.”
– You have to make mistakes and look like an idiot.
– You have to try and fail and try again.
– You have to run faster even though you’re out of breath.
– You have to be kind to people who have been cruel to you.
– You have to meet deadlines that are unreasonable and deliver results that are unparalleled.
– You have to be accountable for your actions even when things go wrong.
– You have to keep moving towards where you want to be no matter what’s in front of you.
-You have to do the hard things. The things that no one else is doing. The things that scare you. The things that make you wonder how much longer you can hold on.
What Successful People Do On The Weekends